Model: MECH WARS!!!!!

Only Xbox NTSC maps should be submitted here! Do NOT post full maps, only PPF files

YOU LIKIE?

YES
85%
NO
15%

Total votes: 27

Lightning

Post by Lightning »

By the mech's right leg, right? heh, happened in poke' as well
Wooden Dragon

Post by Wooden Dragon »

Never tried the left leg... Does it work?
Lightning

Post by Lightning »

yep, you just gotta get in it right
el nino

Post by el nino »

:( i thought this was the mod with the smgs LOL but still great :)
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

i dotn seem to have a problem with the right leg but oh well its better than nothing...whoever has a capture card could u get some good pics of it i posted a ppf of just the mech replacing the warthog and thats all (BG)
Jubb

Post by Jubb »

This Mech is SO OLD.
mrhyperpenguin

Revivalist Miner Wordewatician 250

Post by mrhyperpenguin »

ive updated the file on my server, it has the files required to inject but is passwored, get to my by pm or aim to get the pass (since you need to pay to use this model)
Wooden Dragon

Post by Wooden Dragon »

(since you need to pay to use this model)
How many people do you think are actually going to pay you for a UNPROTECTED on NON-COPYRIGHTED file? If one person does, there's nothing stopping them from giving it out for free.
swese44

Stylist Wordewatician 250

Post by swese44 »

Wooden Dragon wrote:
How many people do you think are actually going to pay you for a UNPROTECTED on NON-COPYRIGHTED file? If one person does, there's nothing stopping them from giving it out for free.

Agreed. You posted it in a public forum. You could ask that no one use it without your permission, but they would ask you out of courtesy. If you don't want people to use your stuff, then keep your stuff locked up on your own computer.

On the other hand he should have asked to use your mech, so he owes you an apology.
Stealthy

Post by Stealthy »

Jubb wrote:This Mech is SO OLD.
yeah, but it was never released openly just like duel weilding and a bunch of other cool stuff. Although i can understand why people would want to keep them under wraps.. do you guys think we will see more of these before halo2 comes out? I would think that would be a good idea
{SAT}Blacky

Miner

Post by {SAT}Blacky »

idk how to mod xbox i would like to learn how but great job!
Ryu

Post by Ryu »

I cant seem to get this to work...i dl'ed the Full modded map one...but it freezes at the load screen :x :(
YOUR THREE LINES OF TEXT!!!!!!
ravern

Post by ravern »

Mine loads but freezes when I approuch the Mech :(
What the hells happening here on this site? It seems like suddenly everyones 'this is mine give it back!', this site used to be pretty friendly. These same ppl who want money should be payin a fee to Bungie, I don't think Bungie would be amused to hear about ppl hacking their game then selling the hacks....
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

ravern wrote:Mine loads but freezes when I approuch the Mech :(
What the hells happening here on this site? It seems like suddenly everyones 'this is mine give it back!', this site used to be pretty friendly. These same ppl who want money should be payin a fee to Bungie, I don't think Bungie would be amused to hear about ppl hacking their game then selling the hacks....
im not tryi8ng to sound like an ass but....bungie doesnt care it "helped them discover peoples wants for halo 2"
Wooden Dragon

Post by Wooden Dragon »

I'm pretty sure they'll care if YOU sell THEIR code.
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

Wooden Dragon wrote:I'm pretty sure they'll care if YOU sell THEIR code.
yea but were not selling their code
Wooden Dragon

Post by Wooden Dragon »

SO you're telling me that there's absolutly NOTHIN made by Bungie in it? NONE of the sounds, file systems, or any type of control systems?
Flying Poo

Articulatist 50

Post by Flying Poo »

ok...ok well if everyone is gana make a fret about it.... I call the Jupiter from Dragon's Fury.... thats going to be my next model.... not to mention a mech at that!!! oooo wow!!! and i could sell it too!!! OMG!!!!! not really......... Mechs are cool tho.... but all this fighting?!?! damn! I may really try and make a Jupier Mech.... in high detail.... also have the ranges all correct to the figurine game... hmm.... oh wait they already have a game for that..... whats next.... video game intigration?
My Sig
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

Flying Poo wrote:ok...ok well if everyone is gana make a fret about it.... I call the Jupiter from Dragon's Fury.... thats going to be my next model.... not to mention a mech at that!!! oooo wow!!! and i could sell it too!!! OMG!!!!! not really......... Mechs are cool tho.... but all this fighting?!?! damn! I may really try and make a Jupier Mech.... in high detail.... also have the ranges all correct to the figurine game... hmm.... oh wait they already have a game for that..... whats next.... video game intigration?
uhhhh can i buy a vowel?
Ghost 117

Post by Ghost 117 »

How do you get it to work