AI: Multiplayer Simulation... *Update! V2 OUT!*

Only Xbox NTSC maps should be submitted here! Do NOT post full maps, only PPF files
prancer

Post by prancer »

Last edited by prancer on Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wooden Dragon

Post by Wooden Dragon »

Sure, it's not really TOO hard. Use HHT and go under the ACTV tag. I'll be suing the Marine_armored_assaultrifle_major. Where it says ACTR, you wantto select your highest ranking elite, such as the commander, or major. LEAVE THE ACTV TAG ALONE. Where it says biped, make it Cyborg. And you can give him a new weapon, oe leave it be. Here's the tricky part, you need to make a second cyborg biped for the covenant team. Using HHT4, save the meta (NOT RECURSIVE) and inject it over something large enough. I used the Hunter biped in mine. call it cyborg 2 or whatever. on the covenant side, change the biped to cyborg 2/ Then open you map in HMT. Go to your new biped and change it from Player to Covenant. If you have the actv plugin, tou can alter their accuracy, health, shields, and various other things such as asctive camo. I added some pics of what you should come out with, and what your HMT ACTV tag should look like.

HHT4 AFTER

HMT AFTER

HMT ACTV PLUGIN[/img]
Stealthy

Post by Stealthy »

lol... you make it LOOK easy... but ehh.. Id get lost half way in.

Btw, sorry prancer, I was already pissed off at something else last night and when i saw that post I was like :evil: better now
cent

Post by cent »

can this be transferd to multiplayer section of halo, maps can be converted but how about missions? It would be awsome to play this with 4 or even 8 friends, well I keep on dreaming
nerionx

Tried it

Post by nerionx »

I downloaded and tried out this mod. Its cool

First SP one ive tried your instructions were great, keep up the good work
daggerx

Commentator

Post by daggerx »

awesome
my wife and I felt like we were in a world war
this is crazy..
but i completely enjoy it..

those guys are so difficult to die
and their accuracy on the a r is ridiculous..

awesome job :)
magenuss

MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE!

Post by magenuss »

MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE!
Laugh it up yomama
prancer

Post by prancer »

Last edited by prancer on Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magenuss

Post by magenuss »

you should sweep through the multiplayer series and just inject the same meta from the "elites" (NOT THE HUNTERS!!! bazooka kamikaze shitheads :evil: :x ) and copy it and put it in all the multiplayer maps... can you inject them in the silent cartographer multiplayer mod? that would be assum. :shock: :D
Laugh it up yomama
Wooden Dragon

Post by Wooden Dragon »

The only problem is that they wont be as smart because they don't have pathfinding abilities in MP :(
mrhyperpenguin

Revivalist Miner Wordewatician 250

Post by mrhyperpenguin »

tsf is releasing a tutorial, but i know (partially) how to do it now. but i have no time because i have to fix up some maps for sp > mp map pack. if someone wants to get to me on aim and i can expain what i know so far, becuase i dont want to rain on tsf parade.
Hawkchild

Post by Hawkchild »

:P I found my ntsc halo and tried out the mod. it is pretty cool. i think you need to turn down the accuracy for the ar and maybe slow down their rockets. other than that it is a cool mod. Also on hmt if you go to the vehicles and change the wraith pilot seat to w-driver so that we can drive the wraith. Keep up the Work :) :) :P
thep33t

Post by thep33t »

this is sweet, i just replaced my original b40 map with this one. Nice one
Slipgate

Post by Slipgate »

Please remake this for silent cartographer, my friends and I can't get enough of this, we're workin on heroic right now, gotta have more now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!
Wooden Dragon

Post by Wooden Dragon »

It shall be done.
cent

Post by cent »

I can
Wooden Dragon

Post by Wooden Dragon »

there is no actc, it 's actv...
cent

Post by cent »

yeah, that
Wooden Dragon

Post by Wooden Dragon »

should be the second from the top... do you not have the plugin? I can send it to you if you want it.
cent

Post by cent »

that would be great!!