The Maw's final run : By Team Killer

Only Xbox NTSC maps should be submitted here! Do NOT post full maps, only PPF files
Stealthy

Post by Stealthy »

Jubb...you can blow me. From what I can tell by sifting through your posts/reply's you havent released a single mod. So before you go badmouthing me, my team, and my mod....How about you prove that you are more thn just a noob that does nothing but talk bad about other people and their work!
Well said. I have not released anything myself yet but Im slowly getting there. I dont think I would be able badmouth anyones mod even if I did though.

So far, I am able to go in spark edit and alter other peoples mods like putting in weapons that I like, edit halo soundtracks, and taking out vehicles etc etc... but Im still getting used to the whole map building thing, let alone CONVERTING A SINGLE PLAYER MAP TO MULTIPLAYER!!! I really hope to at least contribute one or two mods before I part ways with the site so that I can give something back.[/quote]
Echelon

Vector Mad Hatter

Post by Echelon »

why are you gonna part ways with the site?
Stealthy

Post by Stealthy »

oh no no, not anytime soon at all. I mean eventually in the longrun. This is my favorite site so far because now I have halo as a new project! Ive already suped up my xbox as far as I would want it to be. With halo the limits have extended which makes me happy :)
But in the long run everyone parts ways with a site sooner or later... well, most anyway :?
MrMurder

Revivalist Artisan Droplet Pyre
Literarian 100

Post by MrMurder »

Well ive been away a while but ive been on the level and chattin to TheMadModder and from the general opinon 1 thing stands out
MORE WEAPONS so if thats what needed just let me know ok postup what you think would suit the level well if nothing ideas and i will see what can be done.

Sweet mod ctf bliss

thanks for your time.
Bug Stompers "We Endanger Species"

MrMurder The Magnums Of Justice

Thanks for your time.
Skwalin

Post by Skwalin »

srry, that's cool. I just wanted to give some of my input for this map that has a bunch of potential. I will download v.2 as soon as its out. srry for any problems.
Last edited by Skwalin on Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Echelon

Vector Mad Hatter

Post by Echelon »

Dude you dont have permission to post that here. You are not allowed to remake this level . Team Killer is in progress of making v.2 of this mod. So if ya wanna modify thats cool....just ask 1st and make sure that you are allowed

TheMadMooder
Team Killer
Skwalin

Post by Skwalin »

So.... when is v.2 comin' out....hope it has a few more weapons than v.1...Hope you r keeping up the good work.
pmip8

Post by pmip8 »

hmmm... maybe i will start when i get really bored... lol (
pmip8

Post by pmip8 »

hey you know ebsswf right hes my cuz...he told me your aim...i need tips im kinda good at moddin i just need some stuff like bots...pmip8 thats my yahoo cody00954 thats my aim when you see this get on aim
19 posts and counting...
TheRocketGuy

Post by TheRocketGuy »

BUMP but i just love sp>mp mods especially with halo 1

for an even bigger project, try to convert the whole level, The Maw, into mp... that would be bigger than hugeass!! like the whole campaign level, including the end

and is hugeass even convertible?