Skins: color enabled elites

Only Xbox NTSC maps should be submitted here! Do NOT post full maps, only PPF files

any good?

yes
78%
no
22%

Total votes: 27

Flying Poo

Articulatist 50

Post by Flying Poo »

thinkreddie wrote:
Flying Poo wrote:me and thinkreddie did this a LONG TIME AGO!!!
actually, I made this mod, told you how to do it, and you made ECW.

ah yea... ya got a point, sorry.... it was just so long ago
My Sig
thinkreddie

Post by thinkreddie »

*sigh*

I miss the good days... Halomods was alot more fun before the army of noobs joined and halo 2 came out... :cry:
TheKeihatsu wrote:it was me working on the melee animations for my melee arena mod in Hangemhigh. I talked to a bunch of fellow advanced modders such as knave and others, and we all came to the conclusion that its impossible to do in halo PC. Its just that MP is different then SP and the melee animations dont carry over
I got an AI (with sword elites) mod to work with sword melee animations in halo pc... http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=36052
DECOY wrote:I think everyone should broaden their horizons and learn to spam in a foreign language
thinkreddie

Post by thinkreddie »

been a little over a year since I posted this mod, eh? good times, good times... now, there are way too many n00bs here. I wish halomods was like the time when we had the cool light blue skin, and it seemed like a difficult task to add a tag to a map. good times... :cry:

I wonder if anyone will read this post?
DECOY wrote:I think everyone should broaden their horizons and learn to spam in a foreign language
XboxTech

Literarian 100

GOOD STUFF

Post by XboxTech »

Well I still stop by at least once a week 8) . Don't see alot of activity in this Misc. forum, but still find a lot of info and a few good downloads an parts for mods. Haven't made much of late, but collect stuff for later,when I might have time :roll: . I just have to think that in a few years they,ME, lots of Xboxes, will still be playing Halo 1 multiplayer,WHY NOT, it is a great FPS, and I have played Unreal T online with friends, and on servers for 6 years and still look for new maps and mods to add. There still is lots of maps to be had for several PC FPS's like Quake II, Heretic II, Unreal Tournament, skins,maps,mods,upgrades, FULL makeovers. I think the Xbox should enjoy that. I would like to find these maps ,mods and KOOL stuff, in a few years,still making peoples Halo game FUN and expanded. I do need to download a few of the newer programs and some art, but I do have about a 100 gigs or more, of downloads, and maps, and programs, IF the info stays up long enough I might learn, and create some new stuff. I will be around for quite awhile, this colored elites is a favorite at LAN parties, I have, along with CXE and other great mods. Halo 1 LIVES at my house, :roll: , and Halo 2 too. SEE YA Have FUN
thinkreddie

Post by thinkreddie »

:cry: halo 1 only lives for me and my brother, and is dead for everyone else around me. I miss those days...