Model: Airplane & Gun

This forum is for uploading new building blocks for maps such as tags and new models. Please do not post any copyrighted material (ie, models/textures from other games).
m2kdeath

Model: Airplane & Gun

Post by m2kdeath »

I really have some nice designs that I would like to see in HALO CE, but I am having trouble importing vehicles into a map.

First of all, I am not good at making maps, nor do I care to learn right now.

I know how to make models, and by following a few tutorials I have been able to perform most manipulations necessary to import my models into the game. BUT I AM ALWAYS MISSING SOMETHING! Because my model never shows in the game.

I would really appreciate if someone would help me learn what I need to.

*Also, could anyone tell me why my Sapien closes immediately after opening. I tried to open the "tutorial" scenario tag that was provided by default, and sapien ran for about 1 second and then closed.

If it is because of the scenario tag I used, where are the rest located, because I couldn't find any others on my hard drive.

Here are 2 of the many models I have been working on.

Captain_Lag

Post by Captain_Lag »

wow i love that SR....i suggest b4 makin the screeni u shud press "g" to take off the grid....

ur model prolly doesnt show b/c u might not have exported it correctly or set up the directory right....not sure how, but check the WIKI for a tutorial
philibuster

Post by philibuster »

the gun looks about 8 times as big as mc
Captain_Lag

Post by Captain_Lag »

shit more than that, but i was commentin on the model, not the size :wink:
KiLLa

Post by KiLLa »

Just a suggestion.... render your Screen Shots... Looks way better...
HMC Helljumper

Post by HMC Helljumper »

the plane is a big as the gun.... and i meant that the way i said it... the plane is mini.... look at ur grid in 3dsmax6 its like the size of MC's head...
Battousai of the Ronin

Post by Battousai of the Ronin »

u know u guys talking about how big the gun is, u do realize that the us army uses .50cal rifles with barrels that are 7.5 ft long. The silencer for one of those adds another 1.5 ft and that back of that thing is huge to counter the wieght. as for the plane, it would b fun as hell.
Three lines of text maximum!
Kyosuke

Post by Kyosuke »

lol u could poke someones eye out with that
sonicm

Post by sonicm »

SWEET

I Love How Good You Modeled The Red X's, 10X BETTER THEN NEW MOMBASA CLASSIC OR STREETS OF EARTH!!!
m2kdeath

Post by m2kdeath »

sonicm wrote:SWEET

I Love How Good You Modeled The Red X's, 10X BETTER THEN NEW MOMBASA CLASSIC OR STREETS OF EARTH!!!
Are you fucking retarded?

I post that over 1 month ago. Since I did not release the tags for it, I completely took of all pictures.

#1 of flaming:

KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

Grow up kid, why would you revive a topic that was already over 30 posts from the top?