My first attempt at modeling

This forum is for uploading new building blocks for maps such as tags and new models. Please do not post any copyrighted material (ie, models/textures from other games).
cAB0o0se

My first attempt at modeling

Post by cAB0o0se »

i decided to start modeling last night. and here is my first shot. i liked it and am very disappointed that my milkshape is gay and wont let me save. so today i got 3ds and im trying to remake the thing with it so anyways tell me what ya think of my first remodel.

remember this was my first try ever. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
fjgamer

Wordewatician 50

Post by fjgamer »

It looks awesome, but the scope seems to not belong. I can't say why. It just looks strange to me. I'm not a weapons expert, so ignore my opinion.

Why'd you use Milkshape if it wasn't going to let you save anything? I use Wings3d, but I don't make much, because my computer can't import/export for Halo 2 modding. I have no problem modelling for Halo 1, but Halo 2 stuff doesn't work for some strange reason.

Keep working on models. Looks like you have talent.
I play on XLink Kai as FJGamer. (FJ is my Halo 2 profile.) I have a mic, and I love to play 8 on 8 mics versus no mics. I also love to mod Halo 2. For some reason Halo 1 won't work on system link, though.

My Mods
Plasma Shield Grenade (like the H3 Bubble Shield)
cAB0o0se

Post by cAB0o0se »

thanks lol i was planing to make that i was just trying to kill some time thats why i used milkshape when i knew it wouldnt save. but now i have 3ds and i remade the model with a few minor changes thanks for the feedback :D
[RR]RedRene

Post by [RR]RedRene »

Looks very similar to a modified L33T model.

Anyway's, nice job, still needs a texture.
TG-BLOODGOD

Post by TG-BLOODGOD »

not bad it sorta looks like a SMG CLOSED STOCK with a scope.. love it!