Dune buggy model

This forum is for uploading new building blocks for maps such as tags and new models. Please do not post any copyrighted material (ie, models/textures from other games).
Punch

Post by Punch »

no thats an idk lol i dont know what format pc or mac uses all i know is that halo 2 uses obj's because in another post i read someone mentioned that fact i cant inject models worth anything except guns if someone could help me inject this it would be appreciated or atleast direct me to a tut
i give up on signatures they are either too big or or too small
Halo_addict

Post by Halo_addict »

Ok well last time i tried a model it didnt turn out to well... It would either work if you looked at it but not held or vise versa. Ill try it any way just hope i can find a tutorial again...
Shadowkhass wrote:For the 25th time in this forum, yes, Mac mods do work on PCs. You can play online together with no problems, right? That means maps are the same. Kthxbai.
(}{)alo

Post by (}{)alo »

Nice job but...... Y is it so big?
Halo_addict

Post by Halo_addict »

it never loads on my mac :(
Shadowkhass wrote:For the 25th time in this forum, yes, Mac mods do work on PCs. You can play online together with no problems, right? That means maps are the same. Kthxbai.
Punch

Post by Punch »

its big because i didnt use a referwence model for size and halo addict idk how to help you idk anything about injecting
i give up on signatures they are either too big or or too small
[NpM]-canno

Post by [NpM]-canno »

Punch wrote:download is back up and can some one get me a patch of this in game im not much of a model injector
ty for the link
Image Image ImageImageImage
When your PC don't work anymore trow it out of the window why should they else call it windows.:wink: