[ACTV] Regular Marine Sniper

This forum is for uploading new building blocks for maps such as tags and new models. Please do not post any copyrighted material (ie, models/textures from other games).

Worth using?

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes: 5

ducktape

[ACTV] Regular Marine Sniper

Post by ducktape »

Nuthing special just a marine with a sniper....please put my name in the credits for creating it if you use this in you mod...
~Ducktape
Attachments
Marine Sniper.rar
(744 Bytes) Downloaded 25 times
Marine Sniper.rar
(744 Bytes) Downloaded 4 times
RA1N THE ELITE

Critic Trickster

Post by RA1N THE ELITE »

why did you put two downloads? and what do you mean by marine with a sniper? is it like a bipd or are you talking about an ai for halo pc or what?
The Elites cannot be stopped.
ducktape

Post by ducktape »

my comp got screwy sry....well in halopc there are only marine snipers that are armored....here is a regular marine (not armored) with a sniper....its a tag for CE....ill post the PC version soon
RA1N THE ELITE

Critic Trickster

Post by RA1N THE ELITE »

ooohhhhh. cool. too bad I can only mod halo 2 or I would really enjoy this.
The Elites cannot be stopped.
ducktape

Post by ducktape »

ok i tested out these dudes....

5 vs 5
Elite Majors and My Snipers

Ok yea the snipers dominated the elites....nobody died on the marines side....so i joined the elites team and went against my own creation....they killed me a couple times and they prefer to be far away from you before they take a shot...i say very affective if you put these guys up on cliffs to cover other people
Dragon wrote:i made a scenarion of blood gulch with your sniper and bungie's snipers and yours won 10 to 3
i also made another blood gulch edit where the snipers go up to the cliffs and pick off about 10 elites and then about 1 minute later 20 shotgun and ar marine spawn and charge into blue and take out all the grunts and jack and even a hunter then i went in and grabed the flag
there were only 5 human casualties there were 10/10 snipers, 7/10 ar marines, 8/10 shotgun marines
ducktape

Post by ducktape »

Sombody123

Location: Georgia, I think it is a great state, don't you? One of the first 13 colonies. wOoT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sombody123 »

like I said on hpce. good job.
citrusp3rs wrote:i can understand the motive, but if i get a cookie for every time someone said he'd use it for good, not for bad..
well, i wouldn't be able to fit through a door :P