dasanivalley

Post maps and mods for Halo CE here.
Covenant_Engineer

Wordewatician 50

dasanivalley

Post by Covenant_Engineer »

Yah, well this is a bloodgulch varient, sorry but it is you can flame me all you want, but I honestly think its cool. So if you like to not give things a chance I guess you can stop reading here! :(

Alright this is dasanivalley from Installation 01 The first Halo ring built by the forerunners. The mimics Installations 01 almost to a "T" When they built Installation 04, but for some reason Bloodgulch is desert and dasanivalley is a fertile grassy valley with rain. The flood on Installation 01 where one of the first to take over the ring and attempt to leave using space travel. The forerunners who failed to shut down the ring and put the flood into "statis" state left the ring and went to the arch to activate all the rings and destroy all life on a galactic scale.

The UNSC in search of a Covenant Armada they largly destroyed in hopes of destroying it before it reached the Covenant Boarder. The captain of the Sparta Carrier similier in size to the PoA found the ring Installation 01 and assuming it was a Covenant Stronghold of great magnitude attempted to stealthly send down troops to investigate. The first Pelican to drop landed near the Installations command room and strange robotic defenses (now known as Sentinels) who were biologically infested by the Flood immediatly destroyed the marines and the flood took command ramming the pelican into the UNSC Sparta Hanger. The whole ship lit aflame and sent the carrier crashing down into the ring. Flood immediatly ambushed the burning ship (because they're stupid) and a lot of them were killed. a few pelicans some longswords and pelican vehicle carriers left the hangers and the ship and landed nearby the Sparta. Some new prototype vehicles were going to Reach at the time in the Sparta when it was crashed landed and thoughs vehicles have been lost and stuck on the ring. The marines fought back at the flood and soon made their way to a Canyon, the Spartans in the groups made immediate logs of the ring and all its sites they found, they also made a special log of the canyon which was were they were stuck. The flood soon stopped comming and communication with the UNSC was returned after Instalation 04 was obliterated by Masterchief. Although all the marines died the Spartans were glad to be able to go home again. When the civil war broke out amongth the UNSC the Spartans turned quickly on one another and now fight in the dasanivalley.

Well thats the introduction......

Weapons: assaultrifle, pistol, grenade launcher, flamethrower, sniperrifle, shotgun, smg, duel magnums, rocketlauncher, railgun, and battlerifle.

Vehicles: Laag Warthog, Rocket Warthog, PCV Warthog (space button breaks and spawns two rocket launchers), Scorpion Tank, Bulldog, Wasp, LAAG Turret, Rocket Launcher Turret.

warning: DON"T RESPAWN VEHICLES THE ONES I PUT IN WERE SCRIPTED AND THEREFORE WILL MESS UP GAMEPLAY IF YOU RESPAWN VEHICLES :warning

link: http://www.mediafire.com/?dyddne0odzy

(P.S as of 2008 I will now start work ona new version of this map possibly with some Ai so look out!!) :o
Last edited by Covenant_Engineer on Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
ceberus0

Location: misfit modeler working on cebs remodels ver2 [80% done]

Post by ceberus0 »

awesome!!! 9/10
needs a bit more to it though, i dont know what, but needs more.
Im back? Yay!? :P
Mods: Custom Shotty Model , Custom Grenade Laucher Model , .....
HPDarkness1 wrote:It's really quite obvious INSANEdrive. Over XBL I constantly hear the revving of giant engines, the clinker clangering of tools, and small elves yelling about machines, all coming through your mic.
Covenant_Engineer

Wordewatician 50

Thx!! :)
Last edited by Covenant_Engineer on Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Covenant_Engineer

Wordewatician 50

I guess you can call this a bump hmm after 2 years or whatev, i think more people should look at the map again hmm...... besides after everything I learned i can say that this is still the best mod I made oooooooo.

Hope You all Enjoy Again!!!!!
(you really cant call this a bump.. its publicity hehe been gone from halo for too long I guess........)

THX :D

:EDIT:
It felt like two years hehe
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

What's with the water or that ground texture in the first picture? Looks like water...
Covenant_Engineer

Wordewatician 50

The ground is from Timberland I Think......... but somehow I forgot lol :lol: I made it rain so all the water is rain from the sky lol if that answers your question.
:edit: I used somethign from swamp sp map so it might have puddles on the grass too. :edit: