SPARTANs RP Clan Presents: Sanctuary And RPG_Beta4

Post maps and mods for Halo CE here.
OpsY

SPARTANs RP Clan Presents: Sanctuary And RPG_Beta4

Post by OpsY »

UPDATE: The maps have been officially CANCELED. We are however proud to say we are releasing some more recent Alpha version we do posses and are trying to find the most recent one(wich is basically there to add buildings over the second island). While I don't have acces to this map file yet and might never if our old FTP host died, this version I am posting is not much changed from the old. the only difference is that the Condor has been COMPLETLY redone. but not tyet to the point of the screenshots you see under this. anyways, it now has missile pods and landing gear and all it needs. Please help us and spread to the map to all those you know. LINK DELETED, NEWER VERSION FOUND TO BE UPLOADED TONIGHT!

:arrow: Hello guys, My name is OpsY, known as SPARTAN-099(Perry) leader of SPARTANs RP Clan. Over the last week we've invested our time in two different projects(RP Maps) known as Sanctuary and RPG_Beta4. Thanks to Gibbo and Terrel for their hardwork on the project however in the early alpha stage one of our ex member known as BlackouTT,Cody and clam101 on xFire, Leaked the maps.
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=2444
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=2443

There's not much to say however I will. the two maps were made by SPARTAN-023(Terrel) and SPARTAN-009(Gibbo). We are still in very EARLY Alpha stage and those alpha releases are leaks. we can't ask anyone to simply ignore the maps knowing how RPG_Beta3 has some succes and how RPG_Beta4 is a totally new map. Both projects are expected to turn awesome yet we know many of you will be DISAPOINTED by the current versions out in the open. KNOW IT, THOSE WERE LEAKED. We are aware of EVERY Bug inside and those versions are already outdated by atleast 3 builds each. They do include a new vehicle and a new weapon aswell as well as the In Amber Clad.

Sanctuary

Originally Designed for a movie.

Located on the outer colony Isle-de-Gasp
Last edited by OpsY on Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:28 am, edited 8 times in total.
[x] Teekup

Post by [x] Teekup »

I see. Its a shame some parasite had to do this. I'll be respectful and not download the maps.
flyinrooster

Wordewatician 100

Post by flyinrooster »

No, people might as well do it anyway. Only if you wanna see tons of UV errors and unfinished content though =p.
N\A
OpsY

Post by OpsY »

Thank you, your respect is appreciated. we promise not to decieve you with the final version of the maps :P
and by the way, flyinrooster is SPARTAN-023 Terrel
Last edited by OpsY on Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gibbo

Post by gibbo »

This is indeed leaked be sure to hate cody (clam101 on xfire) as much as i do me and terrel worked hard on this and he just threw it away! this is a very early alpha so dont complain about bugs and i expect you NOT to download it if you do your just as low as cody and you deserve to rot in a hole.....DO NOT RIP FROM THIS MAP!!!
MY SIG DID NOT EXEED 75KB!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU DELTE IT!!!! ARRRRG >_<
Archan

Post by Archan »

Hello, I am SPARTAN-145 (Archan) of the SPARTANs RP clan. yea, like the others have said, these maps are still in the very early stages and have many bugs which our map makers (i.e. Gibbo and Terrel) are working on. IT is a shame they were leaked before their final versions when we were going to release them but what can you do eh?
JunkfoodMan

Post by JunkfoodMan »

Isnt blackouTT from Hollywood Halo/Halogrid? Lolnamestealers.
I might actually play this...
wat
OpsY

Post by OpsY »

i don't think blackoutt is known anywhere to be anything but an idiot... besides you can play but you'll be disapointed.
JunkfoodMan

Post by JunkfoodMan »

I meant when the Full version is released, and blackouTT is a well known member of one of the most famous Halo 2 Machinima clans, HollywoodHalo. This balckoTT is not him, he took his name.
wat
OpsY

Post by OpsY »

Yeah if everything keeps going well we actually will get this nice ^.^note tho, its not a combat map. it's a RP map.(Roleplay).
gibbo

Post by gibbo »

Who says it cant be both? :mrgreen:
MY SIG DID NOT EXEED 75KB!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU DELTE IT!!!! ARRRRG >_<
TomClancey

Post by TomClancey »

Can you possibly take renders (F9) of the map in 3ds instead of print screen. Renders bring out more detail in your pictures. Also good looking map, hope to see more.
OpsY

Post by OpsY »

well tom, renders take a bit longer to save whilst those were merely to show me how the things were moving.but i can tell you that sanctuary is Very intersting snowy map for now but that it really lacks nice population( ladders are all off spot, some doors aswell)

btw I like that P90 in your sig
inferno
Readers Club

Literarian 500

Location: Somwhere... Kills:8365945 Pwnage:367657 Killtaculars:6547

Post by inferno »

map looks like alot of fun when its finished. untill then ill have fun recompileing it and doing this >>>
oops! sorry about the ship commander!

:P :P :P
Signature text exceeded five lines.
Spartan-343

Post by Spartan-343 »

(Spartan-343 is not a member of the spartan clan i am the leader/site admin/watever u wanna call it of {HI})
wow
i didnt kno u guys were doing this
good work
Come over to the dark side.........I have cookies
Master_Chief_117

Post by Master_Chief_117 »

Ill jsut take Some screenshots on RPG 4 for you...
inferno
Readers Club

Literarian 500

Location: Somwhere... Kills:8365945 Pwnage:367657 Killtaculars:6547

Post by inferno »

wait.. if this is rpg 4.. wheres rpg 1 2 and 3 ? i would like to download them :D
Signature text exceeded five lines.
FleetAdmiralBacon

Critic Pyre Articulatist 500

Post by FleetAdmiralBacon »

>_>
Those are my hud reticle tags, and if I'm not mistaken, those are also my Marathon cruiser tags.

Creds please.
Everything you'll ever need to know about me.
Need help with Linux, C#, C, Python, Java, PHP, Javascript, CSS, or VB? I'm available from 3:00PM-8:00PM EST on weekdays.
Master_Chief_117

Here they are
Attachments
Scrn 2.png
Scrn 2.png (244.89 KiB) Viewed 5745 times
Scrn 1.png
Scrn 1.png (284.96 KiB) Viewed 5737 times
Scrn 0.png
Scrn 0.png (284.26 KiB) Viewed 5672 times
Master_Chief_117