SPARTANs RP Clan Presents: Sanctuary And RPG_Beta4

Post maps and mods for Halo CE here.
Rokai

Post by Rokai »

Windmage7 wrote:I played the pre-alpha of the rpg_4 the pilot's seat is so hard to get to in that really early condor. are people going to be able to enter the In Amber Clad? And what oter vehicles do you plan to put into that map? Can't wait to play the REAL rpg_beta 4 not that leaked pre- alpha 8)
Did you read the first post? Answers all your questions.
DeadlyMechanism

Location: The elite standing on a pile of dead Spartans in the middle of Coag.

Post by DeadlyMechanism »

omg , the rifle model is fucking neato
I like cookies...GIME COOKIES DAMNIT
OpsY

Post by OpsY »

It's Gibbo's ^^. If only Terrel got his black butt back to work and was sick less often... ah!
zasx9000

Post by zasx9000 »

cool
Sig over height limit.
OpsY

Post by OpsY »

and well, I'd say that since the leak the work got pretty much to an halt with terrel moving to his own project Gibbo is having a hard time. Don't expect anything any time soon.
M9 HE-DP Grenade

Post by M9 HE-DP Grenade »

Nice map, perfect for stunts :)
halo2

Post by halo2 »

Its sad to see that these maps were leaked, that cody guy is a idiot :x . I dowloaded these maps awhile ago, but i didnt know they were leaked so i be respectful and delete them from my directory.
Your original signature was too large. I fixed it for you.
My Site: www.freewebs.com/exploder61/
OpsY

Post by OpsY »

Yes he is.
OpsY

Post by OpsY »

Sorry to bump since it has been quite some time but I thought using this thread was the best way to resume discussion.

As of Right now, Sanctuary and RPG_Beta4 Are OFFICIALLY CANCELED

However, we have some alphas we want to release and that Halomaps refuses to host for technical reason.

This, is for now the most recent version avaible. it includes fixed condor and new gun and some new stuff aswell as fixed spawns. it however is NOT the most recent alphas we had. In fact the most recent alpha has been lost and we are actively looking for it. according to my information acquired so far, it could be on a lost FTP server.

anyway. download this map file and replace old rpg_beta4.map by it and enjoy. aspread it to all your friends as principal medias such as halomaps refuse to host it!

see first post for more info
Last edited by OpsY on Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zod984

Post by Zod984 »

WTF???!!! I already have the newer version, and it doesnt have the jets, and the condor cant pickup warthogs. i tried.
darkmummy9

Post by darkmummy9 »

hey wait a second theres a new one out the one on rapid share its newer and better its got lots more ruins better vehicles and crap
darkmummy9

Post by darkmummy9 »

i have the newer veresion and the condor cant pick up hogs and stuff
everything of the project was deleted, cancled, gone. i woulda kept going on the map and ignored the leak.
OpsY

Post by OpsY »

yup Dark. sort of thanks to you and to whoever ''leaked'' this cancelled alpha, I'll have more news soon and a link when I'm back home for the ALMOST FINAL version we had.

I'd like to know who leaked it tho... anyway. it's still not the final we had: not ALL the AIs work and the Sniper that's posted on first page isn't in. Anyway, I'll have a link up tonight. As stated before, I NEED EVERYONE'DS HELP TO SPREAD THE MAP!

update: http://rapidshare.com/files/41246836/RPG_Beta4.rar.html
Jeroen_JRP

Post by Jeroen_JRP »

I like the newest version verry much, but what happend to the draco?
btw, can't you just mail halomaps and ask them to delete the old version from their site?
OpsY

Post by OpsY »

Problem is that the map is protected and therefore cannot be decompiled and renamed. Halomaps will not upload it for the simple reason that people with the "new" rpg won't be able to join "old" rpg4 servers. Besides, read my "condor" topic about our next project
Jeroen_JRP

Post by Jeroen_JRP »

ok, but how do you spawn a draco in the latest version (and where can I find it)
OpsY

Post by OpsY »

there's no more draco or M1.
Jeroen_JRP

Post by Jeroen_JRP »

damn, i thought that it was the most enjoyable of the whole map... mostly the broken coke machine :D
OpsY

Post by OpsY »

lol yeh.. but it was pretty noob friendly and since it was bacon's, we prefered putting our own stuff in the map.. until it was canceled:P
Jeroen_JRP

Post by Jeroen_JRP »

ok, well good luck on future projects