[AI Mod] Lethality Canyon. Necro'd topic, don't post.

Post maps and mods for Halo CE here.
llamaboy772

Post by llamaboy772 »

Dude! Thats just not right, your AI map got on the front page of halomaps.org and my AI map didn't. Actrally i think i brought this upon myself because before your map got on the front page i sent the owner of that web site a e-mail stateing that he posted crappy maps like vertago city on the front page but posted AI maps that took like a month to make (or at least mine did) in with the crappy maps. You think thats what happend?
Stealth_1000

Post by Stealth_1000 »

llamaboy772 wrote:Dude! Thats just not right, your AI map got on the front page of halomaps.org and my AI map didn't. Actrally i think i brought this upon myself because before your map got on the front page i sent the owner of that web site a e-mail stateing that he posted crappy maps like vertago city on the front page but posted AI maps that took like a month to make (or at least mine did) in with the crappy maps. You think thats what happend?
first of all, Vertago city is a Beta map, so yes it looks crapy, and Vertago City will be better in Beta 8, they are trying to get beta 5 dune so they can test it. and you need to be nice, don't tell him that his Ideas of the best maps is crapy, that is not nice.
llamaboy772

Post by llamaboy772 »

who are you? Are you like the guy who made that map?
yoshi_ce

Post by yoshi_ce »

well i agree some shit maps have made front page before.... i even think some of the sonic map did :( and some ai mods are better that crap maps like those...not trying to be mean to sonic team here but they make a quick bsp give it some skins and release...i think they have their own page on halomaps!!!!! there is only one good person on that team and he goes by master chief blue on the halomaps fourum
Stealth_1000

Post by Stealth_1000 »

llamaboy772 wrote:who are you? Are you like the guy who made that map?
No, the map that I'm the one behind it is called "Ghosts of Reach", I wish mine was dune, but it hasn't even been started yet, and I want it dune, so I can have so fun in a map that I can call my own.
And I do know the guy how made the map, his User name is Strider V Core from =EP= Gamers.
Shadow_72

Post by Shadow_72 »

ok back to the realy subject...well i dont have halo pc (just trial) i looks great man but y not just have a high ranking officer (like keys) be absorb by the flood and he bettays on the marins and MC..oh and make him touch :P that y it be realy hard....anyway looks nice

oh and whats AI thx

9/10
Hi, im Shadow and this is bill..Say "hi" bill. He's a Quiet guy...Im the best modder ever...so how do ya mod?
yoshi_ce

Post by yoshi_ce »

ai= artificial intelligence

and diablo im trying to use these elite actor varients i made but they work but im missing a tag called tags\sound\dialog\elite\conditional\elite.dialogue

i looked throught the map but i couldnt find it...should i look in a campaighn map?
Infantry001

Post by Infantry001 »

extract an elite mb??? lol
yoshi_ce

Post by yoshi_ce »

well i did but the elite has a shit load of extras so i had to find them...but i found it so no worrys
Diablo65

Post by Diablo65 »

Recursively extract the elite actor, actor variant, biped... Feh, tell you what, extract the whole Elite folder recursivley. Then you should get everything including sounds.
One day, grunts WILL rule the world. And they will all stay at your house. On thursdays.
genwhite

Post by genwhite »

this map is AWESOME! its so much fun! well done!
darkmummy9

Post by darkmummy9 »

ohhh the all mighty ai modder from the anceint scripts has finally come :!: all bow down to the all mighty ai modder from the anceint proficy :shock: all bow down!!!!
visit my site be amazed by the funny kick *** videos.
I am
0m3g4Muff1n987

Articulatist 500

Post by 0m3g4Muff1n987 »

That was some serious spam. Nice almost-one-year bump.
Click to join the best GPT site ever-I recently got a check for $30 in the mail, I've got one for $100 coming, and I only have two inactive referrals. Sign up and I'll send you a helpful email ASAP.
Corvette19

Snitch!

Post by Corvette19 »

llamaboy772 wrote:Even since i released "Insanity" (lower in this forum) iv'e seen a whole bunch of AI mods pop up. Did i start something here?
STOP TALKING ABOUT INSANITY SO MUCH!!!!
Cool mod, im gettting it. Your AI mods are cool.
Xfire = corvette19
WaeV wrote:Mess around with stuff, make exceptions, get messy! Do something we've never seen before.
Diablo65

Post by Diablo65 »

Please lock my this topic... I was hoping it could've gotten a peaceful rest.

Darkmummy, thanks for the praise or sarcasm, but you should have sent a PM to me instead. Like 'muffin' said, this topic has been dead for almost a year.

Corvette, same goes for llamaboy. He released insanity about a year ago, I released this map a few days later, and he made that statement.
Thanks for the comment, there's more maps like this at Halomaps.

Now please let this topic rest in peace.

Locked. -Shout
One day, grunts WILL rule the world. And they will all stay at your house. On thursdays.