LOCK ME PLEASE!!!!! RPG_beta release

Post maps and mods for Halo CE here.
Spartan-343

Post by Spartan-343 »

how big will the final b
i was thinking that sumthing leik hugeass's size wudbe able to have more than 1 town. oh yeah a tactical nuclear bomb wud b kinda nice
think sorta like the c4.

actually something like hugeass's bsp wud b perfect 4 the final
Come over to the dark side.........I have cookies
IXI Xenon IXI

Post by IXI Xenon IXI »

if it was like that than that would suck so damn bad.I am sick and tired of hugeasses shit man its getting overused now :x :evil:.It should just be kinda of like The Greatwar map on AOTCR and will have ai fighting you and stuff with better vehicles and custom weapons not halo 2 weapons custom made ones like maybe the Counter Strike weapons mb?
gibbo

Post by gibbo »

B40 bsp it is :) your right it is the perfect size but its gonna be a problem getting it through the tunnels to the chasm well i will extract the BSP and get to work in sapein and gurella and if bacon gets the new draco ready by then i will include :) hope it has the new vehicle pickup script and if the new firefly i sketched gets modeled i will get the 2nd beta out to the team ASAP
MY SIG DID NOT EXEED 75KB!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU DELTE IT!!!! ARRRRG >_<
IXI Xenon IXI

Post by IXI Xenon IXI »

yay!! he likes my idea!!!!!! :D :) 8) well than dont worry about the draco not being able to fit in the tunnels the players will than be forced to use another vehicle!! Kinda of like strategy just to make it kinda of feel like an sp map.
gibbo

Post by gibbo »

no i am now not using the b40 bsp but am making my own yes i have fixed the +sky problem (hopefully) now i just have a small lightmaps problem
griff1991

Post by griff1991 »

ya know. maby it can be possable to walk inide the draco wile moving. i did onec and got a seat. maby some more gunner seats and somting that will let it hovor in one spot. like above the enemy base so u can swich turrets or somthing... i dunno i am just giving ideas :roll:
5ive7even

Post by 5ive7even »

I'm a huge RPGer! I can't wait for the full version. I'm dl/ing the beta right now though! Nice work man! I love it!
It's me again! My old SN was, I think, LordDukain. I'm back and more experienced now! Please support me so I will be able to be a really good modder/skinner. Thanks, 5ive7even
risenlordm

Post by risenlordm »

does anybody know/know if there is a direct code to spawn the Firefly and only the Firefly?? :?:
IXI Xenon IXI

Post by IXI Xenon IXI »

unfortunatly thats not possible to do the only command to get it out is cheat_all_vehicles but your going to have to deal with all the vehicle wrecage.
galvination

Post by galvination »

I played in a server on this with about 8 ppl.. and was banned from the server for no reason... waste of DL XD
IXI Xenon IXI

Post by IXI Xenon IXI »

Man I joined his one server with ECHO 419 and than hes all like no its Xenon and than I just say sup and than they just permenatly ban me for no reason :twisted: :evil:
5ive7even

Post by 5ive7even »

IXI Xenon IXI wrote:Man I joined his one server with ECHO 419 and than hes all like no its Xenon and than I just say sup and than they just permenatly ban me for no reason :twisted: :evil:
I was playing most likely on that same server and I too was banned for no reason. Btw, can someone please tell me how to find the pelicans?
It's me again! My old SN was, I think, LordDukain. I'm back and more experienced now! Please support me so I will be able to be a really good modder/skinner. Thanks, 5ive7even
IXI Xenon IXI

Post by IXI Xenon IXI »

The Pelicans are on all the sections of the map but depending on what game you play they might not allow pelican I dont know how they do that though. :cry: :(
galvination

Post by galvination »

the drivable pelicans spawn kinda.. randomly, when I started a game there were no pelicans on map (except for the crashed ones) when I joined another game 6 drivable pelis were in the tunnel structure..
halmn007

Post by halmn007 »

hehe guys i have a surprise for you im ECHO 419 and i banned u guys cuz u guys kept stealing the vehciles we parked in tunnel when we were playing rp with gibbo!!!!!

(oh yeah im also [360kil]GTA)

(and maybe i banned u because u were lagging us in the server)
Combined your sigs can't exceed 500x120 and 75kb in file size. Your sig cannot be animated.
5ive7even

Post by 5ive7even »

halmn007 wrote:hehe guys i have a surprise for you im ECHO 419 and i banned u guys cuz u guys kept stealing the vehciles we parked in tunnel when we were playing rp with gibbo!!!!!

Dude, I didn't steal any vehicles. I found one house that wasn't being used, so I took it, flew for a second, and got banned.

BTW: That wasn't surprizing, lol.
gibbo

Post by gibbo »

beta 2 is nearly done i just need those damn vehilcles to spawn :x anyways the new features in Beta 2 are as follows

New skyport with some holo halos (to make it more of a control centre feel)
New tents
New garages
New vehicle placements
fire fly should now spawn
Gauss hog is now in the map to counter idiots flying the pelis in ECHO 419's server

there will be more new features in beta 3 the release order will go like this....

Beta1 (released)
Beta2 (only beta testers get it)
Beta3 (duno who gets it yet)
Final (everyone gets it!)
halmn007

Post by halmn007 »

hey! its rp!
Combined your sigs can't exceed 500x120 and 75kb in file size. Your sig cannot be animated.
halmn007

Post by halmn007 »

5ive7even wrote:
halmn007 wrote:hehe guys i have a surprise for you im ECHO 419 and i banned u guys cuz u guys kept stealing the vehciles we parked in tunnel when we were playing rp with gibbo!!!!!

Dude, I didn't steal any vehicles. I found one house that wasn't being used, so I took it, flew for a second, and got banned.

BTW: That wasn't surprizing, lol.
yeah u did u took down my house!
KETrace

Post by KETrace »

this map kicks ass man, can i beta test, im a really good beta tester, ill pm you, only pm back if i can