How to add halo modding programs to your start menu.

This is where the Admins will put tutorials submitted by users.
a mammoth

Droplet

How to add halo modding programs to your start menu.

Post by a mammoth »

I was bored so I made this:

This tutorial will show you how to put all your halo modding programs into the start menu.

First make sure that your programs will not be moved around. This means that you do not want them on your desktop or in on a flash drive. Program files is the best but least accessible.

1)Navigate to the folder C:\Documents and Settings\Your windows user name, mine is a Mammoth\Start Menu\Programs. Once in this folder right click>new>folder name it halo modding tools or whatever you want it to be called. Now go into that folder. Leave it open for now.

2)In a different window, go to the folder where your halo modding apps are. locate the program that you would like to add to the start menu, right click it and hit create shortcut.

3)Drag it into the the halo modding tools folder you made in the programs folder. And now it is in the start menu.

Repeat steps 2 and 3 for other programs.
My real name is a Mammoth, if someone who cares sees this, please change my name to a Mammoth
Ghetto Green

Post by Ghetto Green »

Nice tutorial, but I think most people know how to add things to the start menu.
a mammoth

Droplet

Post by a mammoth »

I was bored. It could help a noob.
My real name is a Mammoth, if someone who cares sees this, please change my name to a Mammoth