Spawn AI inside Vechiles (Campaign Only)

This is where the Admins will put tutorials submitted by users.
Fatal Ripwn

Spawn AI inside Vechiles (Campaign Only)

Post by Fatal Ripwn »

Things you need

1. Darkmatter
2. Common Sense

Steps

1. First, open your map in dark matter and click on the meta editor in the bottom left.

2.. Then go to the tag scnr and open it and open your maps scenorios.

3. A whole list should pop of in the right side with Main, Sky pallette, local objects, etc.

4. Now keep scrolling to the right and look for AI Squads.

5. Once you found it you should see a whole mess of numbers and stuff. First, you should see SQUAD and next to it a scroll down arrow. Scroll down to a certain one you want.

6. Once you scroll down to one you get to see how many spawn on easy and legendarary, character index, and vechile index,etc. Look at the character index to see if this is the right character you wanna use, and then look at the spawns for each diffucilty and see if thats how may you wanna spawn in vechiles.

7. Now after you choosen scroll a little bit down and you should see Vehicle Index and on the right a scroll down arrow. Scroll down arrow and you should get to see a choice of vechiles[note: not every map has all vechiles so you might need to inject them using insolnce] and select the one you want to spawn them[note: not al characters can use every vehicle]

8. Now after thats done you already finish spawning your AI and spawning a vechile. Now we need to make the AI in the vechile. Scroll down a little bit more from to you see another Vechile Index with below showing a blank space( or maybe 0) and near it Vehicle Spawn Enum. Now change the number 0 to a 3.

9 Congratz! You just spawned AI in vehciles on your map! Resign your map and have fun!!

Credits go to me Fatal Ripwn from www.fatalmodz.moonfruit.com
Your sig can't exceed 500x120 or 75kb in size, it also can't advertise sites that contain cheats. Halomods does not support cheating.
Rhapsody155

Post by Rhapsody155 »

where can i get dark matter?

it doesnt help when i search in google -_-