Campaign Mod Pack

Mods for Mac should be placed here. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Use PPF always, unless the map is rebuilt.
MiniExplorer

Campaign Mod Pack

Post by MiniExplorer »

I just made my 2nd Campaign Mod pack, and I'll put in both. The 2nd one will make you invulnerable for all the missions, and the 1st one contains my real mods. Of course, my 2nd one has mods too, but most of it is copied from the 1st. And READ THE CAMPAIGN INFO AND MOD INSTRUCTIONS!!!

You'll need Eschaton 0.6.1, which can be found here.

Campaign Mod Pack 1

Campaign Mod Pack 2
Halo fan. Played Halo: Combat Evolved on Xbox in 2003, Halo 2 on Xbox in 2004, Halo 3 on Xbox 360 in 2007 and Halo: Combat Evolved on Mac in 2008.
jacknme

Post by jacknme »

Any screenies? :)
guysullavin

Post by guysullavin »

screenshots required
Not Removing until Prototype comes out. Started 1/7/2009
obj1: DUDE'S GOT A POINT....I GIVE THIS PRODUCT A TRY....HELL WHAT COULD GO WRONG!
waev: caps lock might
hiheyhello

Post by hiheyhello »

Heres the over view he Has in the read me.

Mod #1
All modded weapons have unlimited ammo. Made by MiniExplorer.

Pillar of Autumn
Pistol shoots tank shells, AR shoots plasma rifle bolts, can climb any surface.

Note: Do not use this mod until you get your weapon because if you do
so, you'll die halfway due to the crew that are using pistols.

Halo
Pistol shoots many pistol rounds, Sniper shoots 5 shots at once, AR shoots 10 needles at once, only can drive warthog while in passenger seat.

Truth and Reconcilation
Sniper shoots 5 shots at once, AR shoots plasma grenades that track enemies, can climb any surface. Plasma grenades fly fast.

The Silent Cartographer
AR shoots homing plasma grenades, Pistol shoots 5 sniper rounds at once, can climb any surface, immune to falling damage, marines also immune to falling damage, Warthogs can fly.

Assault on the Control Room
AR shoots homing plasma grenades, has 2x and 8x zoom, Pistol shoots 5 sniper rounds and is automatic, has 2x and 8x zoom, Sniper shoots 5 sniper rounds and has a fast rate of fire, Rocket shoots really fast and powerful rockets, long range and rapid fire, Scorpion moves fast, Banshee has powerful bolts. Can climb any surface and immune to falling damage

343 Guilty Spark
AR shoots 3 bullets at once, has 2x and 8x zoom, pistol shoots shotgun pellets and is automatic, has x and 8x zoom, charged plasma pistol shoots camo(but can't take I don't know why), camo lasts 10000 seconds, immune to falling damage and can climb any surface, can go through other units.

To make this ridiculous mission easier(but scarier), infection forms are grunts that jump up and down, appearing out of nowhere, combat forms are jackals that don't attack you(ain't that cool?) Oh, and beware of the marine who is crazy, one shot will kill you, so make sure you kill him immediately.

The Library
Pistol is automatic, shoots shotgun pellets and has 2x and 8x zoom. AR shoots homing plasma rifle bolts, has 2x and 8x zoom. Can go through other units, immune to falling damage and can climb any surface. Only AR, Pistol, Plasma Pistol, and Needler can shoot. The others deal no damage. AR and Pistol are also long range. Light goes really far and is very bright.

Recommended tactic: use only the pistol. It owns everyone.

Two Betrayals
Plasma Pistol shoots homing charged shots, Shotgun is just unlimited ammo, Pistol shoots really fast and powerful rockets, has 2x and 8x zoom, long range and is automatic, Sniper Rifle shoots 5 sniper rounds at once and can rapid fire. Banshee moves fast and has powerful bolts, secondary weapon is rocket. Can climb any surface, immune to falling damage and can go through other units.

AR, Rocket Launcher, Wraith Mortar, Normal Plasma Pistol shot, Energy Sword deals no damage. Needler, Warthog gun can't shoot.

Note: When getting to canyon B, there's one part you might have to switch to the Original Campaign because there's one guy who's just so freaking fast with the rocket that once you appear you die.

Keyes
Sniper shoots really fast and powerful rockets, is long range and can shoot fast. Pistol shoots really fast and powerful rockets, has 2x and 8x zoom, is long range and automatic. AR shoots banshee bolts. Can climb any surface, jump high, immune to falling damage and go through other units. Light is 2x as bright.

Sniper, Needler, Fuel Rod Cannon(not hunter's), Plasma Pistol, Plasma Rifle, Flamethrower, Ghost, Gun turret all shoot AR bullets, which deal 0 damage.

Flood melee is useless.

The Maw
AR shoots many pistol rounds, is long range, and has 2x and 8x zoom. Pistol shoots many shotgun pellets, is automatic, long range and has 2x and 8x zoom. Plasma Pistol shoots 1 really fast and powerful rocket per overcharge. Can climb any surface, jump high, immune to falling damage and go through other units. Light is 2x as bright. Warthog move faster and can fly. No jumping stun.

Rocket Launcher, Plasma Rifle, Fuel Rod Cannon, Needler and Shotgun is useless.

Flood Melee is useless.

Mod #2
Pillar of Autumn
Pistol shoots tank shells, AR shoots plasma rifle bolts. Both weapons have scope. Melee instant kill. Can hold 8 grenades.

Run fast, Jump high, Can climb any surface, Immune to falling Damage, Pass through other bipeds. Invulnerable.

Halo
Pistol, AR and Sniper have fast rate of fire. AR shoots 10 needles at once. Sniper shoots 5 rounds at once. All modded weapons have scope. Melee instant kill. Can hold 8 grenades.

Run fast, Jump high, Can climb any surface, Immune to falling Damage, Pass through other bipeds. Invulnerable.

Truth and Reconcilation
Sniper shoots 5 shots at once, AR shoots plasma grenades that track enemies. Can hold 8 grenades. AR has scope.

The Silent Cartographer
AR shoots homing plasma nades, Pistol has fast rate of fire and shoots rockets. Both have scope.

Assault on the Control Room
AR, Pistol, Rocket and Sniper have fast rate of fire. AR shoots pistol shots. Pistol shoots fuel rods. Rocket Launcher fires fast and powerful rockets. Sniper shoots 5 sniper rounds at once. All modded weapons have scope.

343 Guilty Spark
AR shoots 3 bullets at once, has 2x and 8x zoom, pistol shoots shotgun pellets and is automatic, has 2x and 8x zoom, charged plasma pistol shoots camo, camo lasts 9999 seconds, immune to falling damage and can climb any surface, can go through other units.

To make this ridiculous mission easier(but scarier), infection forms are grunts that jump up and down, appearing out of nowhere, combat forms are jackals that don't attack you(ain't that cool?) Oh, and beware of the marine who is crazy, one shot will kill you, so make sure you kill him immediately.

The Library
Pistol and AR has scope and are automatic. Pistol shoots Rockets and AR shoots Plasma Rifle bolts.

Light shines far and bright.

Two Betrayals
Plasma Pistol shoots homing charged shots, Shotgun is just unlimited ammo, Pistol shoots really fast and powerful rockets, has 2x and 8x zoom, long range and is automatic, Sniper Rifle shoots 5 sniper rounds at once and can rapid fire. Banshee moves fast and has powerful bolts, secondary weapon is rocket. Can climb any surface, immune to falling damage and can go through other units.

AR, Rocket Launcher, Wraith Mortar, Normal Plasma Pistol shot, Energy Sword deals no damage. Needler, Warthog gun can't shoot.

Keyes
Sniper shoots really fast and powerful rockets, is long range and can shoot fast. Pistol shoots really fast and powerful rockets, has 2x and 8x zoom, is long range and automatic. AR shoots banshee bolts. Can climb any surface, jump high, immune to falling damage and go through other units. Light is 2x as bright.

Sniper, Needler, Fuel Rod Cannon(not hunter's), Plasma Pistol, Plasma Rifle, Flamethrower, Ghost, Gun turret all shoot AR bullets, which deal 0 damage.

Flood melee is useless. Invulnerable.

The Maw
AR and Pistol have scope and rapid fire. AR shoots plasma rifle bolts and pistol shoots fast and powerful rockets. Warthog moves faster and can be driven in side seat.

TBH needs work, also still needs pictures.
Tural wrote:I like to pretend I have friends.
Corvette19

Snitch!

Post by Corvette19 »

Try not overpowering weapons, make every weapon have their ups and downs, for instance a Light Machine Gun in most games can haul ass, but they take forever to reload, that's balance.
Make every weapon new and unique, use models and skins, there are hundreds of them on here.
Try experimenting with areas you haven't before, you learn new things, and you can make really cool things with it.
Xfire = corvette19
WaeV wrote:Mess around with stuff, make exceptions, get messy! Do something we've never seen before.
guysullavin

Post by guysullavin »

dont just projectile swap, it really doesn't make for a fun halo experience.
Not Removing until Prototype comes out. Started 1/7/2009
obj1: DUDE'S GOT A POINT....I GIVE THIS PRODUCT A TRY....HELL WHAT COULD GO WRONG!
waev: caps lock might
jacknme

Post by jacknme »

This seems to be made by someone who really hated legendary mode..
MiniExplorer

Post by MiniExplorer »

Sorry, I did this for fun. I like the comment that this was made by someone who hated legendary. But then, it was made to make it easier to play. All right, maybe some effects like the Climb Any Surface is really irritating when you play it on the small maps, and I agree that the weapons are overpowered, but modding the flood levels were REALLY difficult, because they can hold any weapon. And I didn't just do swapping projectiles. I did the Bipeds and damage too.

Anyway, can someone tell me how to make the Anti-Splatter mod or to make airstrikes?
Halo fan. Played Halo: Combat Evolved on Xbox in 2003, Halo 2 on Xbox in 2004, Halo 3 on Xbox 360 in 2007 and Halo: Combat Evolved on Mac in 2008.
Lambda

Post by Lambda »

guysullavin wrote:dont just projectile swap, it really doesn't make for a fun halo experience.
yes it does.

Everyone starts somewhere, I myself started out with projectile swaps, but then I got better(I like to think so), just keep at it and experiment with new things and you'll get better.

Oh and to make airstrikes you have a projectile spawn a weapon that fires when dropped when the projectile hits a surface, then make the projectiles that the weapon spawns spawn super high w/ a heavy weight.
softer on the eyes now
timmy42

Re: Campaign Mod Pack

Post by timmy42 »

its not that he didn't put work into it... he actually did alot of modding apparently...

its just that the stuff u did is very easy, people want mods that are difficult for themselves to make, but still alot of fun...

therefore, it is not worth downloading ur mod because many people can make what u just made very quickly... but i still like ur enthusiasm :)
Yodel

Post by Yodel »

It's good to see someone modding Mac. I used to do it, but I've sort of become a good-for-nothing Cafe-rat lately. Just seeing any sort of activity here makes me want to continue a mod that I've working on here and there.

Now that you've made a first mod, why don't you try something outside of Eschaton, like a model or skin edit. Show us your creativity! Dependency swapping is always fun, but you can really let your talent show with a model/skin edit.
(01:54:49 PM) drdras: wikipedia....isn't that some little information forum type thing?
(01:55:24 PM) jsr694: Yeah
(01:55:27 PM) jsr694: For furries
JasonD0911

Post by JasonD0911 »

uhh... if the level "The Maw" has flying warthogs, how are you supposed to get out of the ship by flying if you have to drive? :|

But nice mods though :mrgreen:
NAF5000

Location: Stuck on an ancient spaceship made by an extinct alien race

Post by NAF5000 »

...What?
Beware the unggoy