Dissected Weapons Pack

Mods for Mac should be placed here. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Use PPF always, unless the map is rebuilt.
timmy42

Dissected Weapons Pack

Post by timmy42 »

Not sure if this is a utility or just a plain ol' download, sorry...

Anyways, this is a pack of all the Halo:PC weapons dissected... meaning they have been taken apart and saved in a format that can easily be edited...

Not all the parts have been taken off, but the main bodies, metals, and details have been made "editable"... very noob friendly

They come in .psd format (Photoshop format) because they are saved in layers, this being the easiest way to edit these skins...

Each weapon gets 2 pictures (except the pistol, sorry :P): one is the separate, important parts taken off and one is the skin itself but with the paths I drew saved in them. Meaning that you can load the skin, select the path (outline) and edit the skin that way...

Pictures:
The one with transparent background is the one that you can take pieces of the gun and edit them easily:

This picture shows how to use the paths I drew to select the guns... go to paths at the bottom corner, select the one you want, then right click that path and click "Make Selection"... you have selected the part!

I hope this pack makes skinning easier... it includes all weapons and grenades... have fun!

http://files.filefront.com/Dissected+We ... einfo.html
Lambda

Post by Lambda »

pretty nifty.

In the future if you plan on making this again(mb better)may I suggest looking at the original UV map of the models.
softer on the eyes now
timmy42

Post by timmy42 »

no clue what that is... :P
lechatsauvage

Post by lechatsauvage »

So ur not the one that can help us skinning..
timmy42

Post by timmy42 »

i just did, didn't I?
Kount-Dooku

Post by Kount-Dooku »

This and cobains disected models should have been made a long time ago, they're really going to be helpful for future modelers and skinners.
Captain Planet wrote:Protect the enviroment, or I'll f***ing kill you! Captain Planet!
guysullavin

Post by guysullavin »

thank jeebus! this is perfect!
Not Removing until Prototype comes out. Started 1/7/2009
obj1: DUDE'S GOT A POINT....I GIVE THIS PRODUCT A TRY....HELL WHAT COULD GO WRONG!
waev: caps lock might