my first skins

Mods for Mac should be placed here. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Use PPF always, unless the map is rebuilt.

how bad are these for a first

horrible
16%
pretty bad
11%
bad
21%
O.K.
47%
pretty good
5%

Total votes: 19

guysullavin

Re: what really eats me alive...

Post by guysullavin »

Cryticfarm wrote:
SuperSnorky wrote:
fadinggshadow122 wrote:
shadowkhas wrote:
fadinggshadow122 wrote:You know what really make me PO'd (pissed off).
people who come into threads post something mean or offensive however within the limits but they toltaly flame your mod get this part: BASED OFF OF SCREENSHOTS. how stupid have people become... i mean really it's here so you download and try it out in real game play. in which case flaming is a different story. but to come in to a clearly first skinning attempt and say it's horrible off of 2 or 3 screenshots is being a plain out jackass. downloadd it try it out then you can say it sucks, but until then get off my *** back! :evil:
No need to get defensive. Frankly, screenshots do tell a good story of how the skin is going to be. People are responding based off of their tastes. If you want to impress them, make something that will blow their socks off.
:cry: Sorry it's just after an already bad day i come home to see that no matter what i do it never pleases. the thing is GIMP is horrible and doesnt really work on my mac for saving. and i cant get my dad to authenticate for photoshop so all i have is this one program called "paintbrush" and it really sucks. :cry:
Actually, GIMP is just as good as Photoshop
Last edited by guysullavin on Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not Removing until Prototype comes out. Started 1/7/2009
obj1: DUDE'S GOT A POINT....I GIVE THIS PRODUCT A TRY....HELL WHAT COULD GO WRONG!
waev: caps lock might
MoDFox

Post by MoDFox »

You could all stop the quote chain... maybe?