[mod] Heaven Vs Hell

Mods for Mac should be placed here. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Use PPF always, unless the map is rebuilt.
Halo_addict

[mod] Heaven Vs Hell

Post by Halo_addict »

Heres my new mod...Its at EMT so yea...Im too lazy to repost everything...
http://emerald.s4.bizhat.com/viewtopic. ... um=emerald
Shadowkhass wrote:For the 25th time in this forum, yes, Mac mods do work on PCs. You can play online together with no problems, right? That means maps are the same. Kthxbai.
1337muslim

Post by 1337muslim »

Im getting the Vibe that Emerald mod team= lazy. Ever hear of copy/paste. Nice mod though.
Image"You fail at life. Have some cookies so you can feel better about yourself."Image-Cookie Monster
Halo_addict

Post by Halo_addict »

Nah just me...I was doing hw... and if u want it copy n pasted so bad fine...

This battle is older than time and everyone has heard of it. Excuse this for having religious theme to it if you aren't religious... When Satan attacked Heaven, God gave his warriors(Angels) weapons to defend themselves and his kingdom. Fearing his defeat, Satan gave his warriors(Demons) weapons to win this battle... The humans stumbled into the battle ground where so many Angels and Demons have fallen. The humans who found these weapons, and started a war...Now go FIGHT!(Excuse the story line...I think it makes it more fun
:) )
I rushed part of this so yea...
DOWNLOAD....
http://files.filefront.com//;6148950;;/
Shadowkhass wrote:For the 25th time in this forum, yes, Mac mods do work on PCs. You can play online together with no problems, right? That means maps are the same. Kthxbai.
Jim_Raynor

Post by Jim_Raynor »

Looks cool. Wouldn't it have been better to edit your original post, though? :roll:
Halo_addict

Post by Halo_addict »

Ugh Halomods and ur strict rules :roll: and again IM LAZY

EDIT: If anyone want to play this with me I have a lot of free time and im bored...
Reuel

Post by Reuel »

i find this was really good 8/10
Jsk1610

Post by Jsk1610 »

1337muslim wrote:Im getting the Vibe that Emerald mod team= lazy. Ever hear of copy/paste. Nice mod though.
Uhh.. you're talkin to the SMA of the emerald mod team here... uhh yeah managing a team is not as easy as you think..
Back to the mod: Basically, looks pretty neat. As I said on my other post. I like it. 7.5 outta 10.
Halo_addict

Post by Halo_addict »

Guys I guess I forgot to mention this is MY mod...Not EMT...I am part of their team but I did this solo...Sorry but if your going to use this at all, you need to send me a PM and what your going to do with it...I don't feel like having my mod stolen...So basically no permission for anyone(unless I tell you personally)
Yes this was rushed and thanx for the compliments...
x-102_duel

Post by x-102_duel »

bloody hell, green and black is the WORST POSSIBLE LAYOUT one could have for his forum
don't click the sig image
ww1 mod
Halo_addict

Post by Halo_addict »

Don't dis the Emerald...There may be a reason for the colors?...retards...
Main

Post by Main »

A bit offtopic and flamboyant.
Very small due to Signature Regulations.
caboose___

Post by caboose___ »

uh halo addict? no offense but...u got the rules and said FOLLOW THEM under your sig, and you wouldnt follow them.
Halo_addict

Post by Halo_addict »

Later newbs...I'll be at EMT where people arent retards. Oh and guess what? NONE OF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES!