Cougar's Newest Models...

Post your pics of mods in beta, or pictures that do not have a mod associated with them.
G.I.R.

Recreator Coroner

Post by G.I.R. »

JacksonCougAr wrote:Also I'm doing like 12 other costume models as well as a skin for an upcoming mod.
Irrelevant.
JacksonCougAr wrote:Most weapons are about the exact same detail as this one.
Not from what I've seen.
JacksonCougAr wrote:I have to say though that really my model is already poly-fat for Halo 2.
If you optimize your poly usage, you could make it look way better than it does.
JacksonCougAr wrote:Explain to me whats wrong otherwise you sound simply like an ass.
G.I.R. wrote:Model is bad, texture is bad. You can do better for Halo 2.
I think Noobraska is a pretty cool state. eh grows corn and doesn't afraid of anythng.
(12:18:11 AM) GTAF: DAMNIT GIR WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT OF VINCE'S DICK.
JacksonCougAr

Recreator

Post by JacksonCougAr »

G.I.R. wrote:
JacksonCougAr wrote:Also I'm doing like 12 other costume models as well as a skin for an upcoming mod.
Irrelevant.
JacksonCougAr wrote:Most weapons are about the exact same detail as this one.
Not from what I've seen.
JacksonCougAr wrote:I have to say though that really my model is already poly-fat for Halo 2.
If you optimize your poly usage, you could make it look way better than it does.
JacksonCougAr wrote:Explain to me whats wrong otherwise you sound simply like an ass.
G.I.R. wrote:Model is bad, texture is bad. You can do better for Halo 2.
Irrelevant in a roundabout way... This is for a themed mod in which everything matched approximately this style.

As for detail--this is only the 3P version, any other detail would go unnoticed; the actual structure of the model is exactly what it should look like.

Also what you said before showed nothing of detail or explanation.

Have you looked at the stock at all by chance???
. Doffy

Post by . Doffy »

Dude i love the Hatchet, and the flametrower is really cool, it has this cool home-made style over it =D Keep it up man!
Leiukemia

Wordewatician 500

Post by Leiukemia »

I don't like them. The flamethrowers colours are kind of cool, but overdone. The first thing that comes to mind is old video game skins when a model like that would be the fp model. I don't know if you we're going for realism, but if you are it's not right. The texture just doesn't work. The hatchet has an ok wood texture, but still you need to work on it a little more to make it look right (mostly just the colour/contrast). The metal looks expecially bad on the sharpened end. I can see what you we're going for with the brushed edge, but you didn't acheive it. The rusty metal part of the axe also needs some touchup work. Also, being on a 512^ low poly model is no excuse. I've seen some amazing things done on 512^'s. Hell, I just saw a guys skin that looked dam good and it was was only on a 512x256. I'm not very good at explaining what I'm thinking in my head, but if you'd like some better crit with some better explainations I suggest you go to cdg.net/forums. Go to their WIP section and post this there.