Sandbox's Tower-Blocked Canvas by Xgamer849

Forge maps and variants for Halo 3.
xgamer

Sandbox's Tower-Blocked Canvas by Xgamer849

Post by xgamer »

Sandbox's Tower-Blocked Canvas

I was thinking of how big sandbox's "shadow lands" were a few days ago and I was disappointed in all that empty space I couldn't use. So I came up with an idea: How about I create a Sandbox canvas that blocked those irritating towers? And so I did.

I used nine double-walls to block of the towers, oddly, instead of using six. Two of the towers are entrenched in a gulf of death zones so I had to use nine total.

Starting Budget: $1450 (default objects deleted)

Now you can experience a greater sandbox. Go ahead and make a full-scale CTF game including all vehicles. With all this space, you could say it's bigger than Coagulation on Halo 2.

Here's the Download: http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserC ... d=69215754

If the link for the Download is broken, use this link to get to my file share and pick the map manually: http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileS ... =xgamer849

Good Luck!
UR MAST3R

Stylist Picasso Connoisseur

Re: Sandbox's Tower-Blocked Canvas by Xgamer849

Post by UR MAST3R »

Just letting you know that they already have a glitched map that stops the towers from working and all of the objects are there.
wo0ts

Post by wo0ts »

UR MAST3R wrote:Just letting you know that they already have a glitched map that stops the towers from working and all of the objects are there.
link?
DrXThirst

Connoisseur Foundry Pyre

Post by DrXThirst »

wo0ts wrote:
UR MAST3R wrote:Just letting you know that they already have a glitched map that stops the towers from working and all of the objects are there.
link?