ZAMBIE

Forge maps and variants for Halo 3.
-Legendary-

Recreator Connoisseur Renovator Mad Hatter
Snitch!

ZAMBIE

Post by -Legendary- »

Zambie, is an infection map where the humans spawn, and must run into a big construction, and after 10 seconds, barriers spawn behind them, stopping the zombies for near moments. Then, the humans must bust through another set of barricades, then jump to the next level. At this level, the humans must push 4 spools blocking the next room off. By now, the zombies break into the first room. The humans must push the spools back, while the rest of the humans are pushing the crate onto of 2 other crates to clear the way into the next level. Sometimes, if the zombies work fast, it's hard to even get that far, so some maulers, which is basically, when versing the sword, kills both players. But, it will hold some zombies off at least. Once there, the humans must now knock over the final barricades, allowing them full access to the turrets. If the zombies make it pass everything, and to the turrets, the players must retreat to the safe house. The humans have to jump off of the turret, and take a teleporter located behind the safe house to get in. Only about 3 humans can fit in the safe house. There is a gravity hammer in it aswell. If the zombies make it up to the roof, they can knock some spools off the teleporter, giving them full access from there spawn point to get on the roof. The object is to see how long the humans can survive. There is one hidden room, that will not be mentioned off. :o :o :wink:

PICTURES

*GAME PLAY VIDEO COMING SOON*

| MAP DOWNLOAD | GAMETYPE DOWNLOAD |
CompKronos

Wordewatician 250

Post by CompKronos »

wow i had a similar idea for a map in much worse craftsmanship. Nice job, downloading :D
Kewlkyle64

Post by Kewlkyle64 »

Looks sick.

/download
xXFeRcHoXx

Post by xXFeRcHoXx »

haha ok

GREAT JOB

Downloading...
I can has limitless potential?
bballaplaya4life

Post by bballaplaya4life »

I'm going to bring this map back because it deserves more attention. Correct map link would be nice though. I can't find it! :( :x
Senor_Grunt: Okay, so, I was playing CoD4 earlier, and about 30 minutes into playing, the screen went black, then flashed, then the 360 gave me red rings. Only, they weren't rings, they were half of the ring. Like, only two of the controller light thingies were light up red. WTF does this mean? Like seriously. My 360 still works, but it does that like once every week at the least, and it's getting annoying getting to round 16 in the zombie mode for CoD5 (so totally not bragging ), then suddenly blacking out. :[
tucker933: Pour some liquid nitrogen on it.