Pantheon *All Gametypes Supported*

Forge maps and variants for Halo 3.
MasterChief2829

Critic Blacksmith

Pantheon *All Gametypes Supported*

Post by MasterChief2829 »

Click Here to Download

Intro
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've spent some time on this map, so I really hope you guys like it. When we got around to play-testing the map most of us had a blast with a medium-sized party. Oddball was my favorite, but everyone's opinion differs. That's another thing about this map, it supports all gametypes - unlike most maps which are set for a select few or even just one gametype.

Video
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I had the time, this would be a kickass video :p Instead, it's average, but I hope you actually play the map. It's ultimately up to how you feel about it, not based off Vids/Pics
Video Link: http://www.halotube.org/m/view/199/pant ... omo-video/

Pics [From a slightly earlier build, but not there were very minor changes] Also some new weapons are actually on the map that aren't shown here for some reason...

Click Here to Download

Other Maps by xK4Mx Ace (aka MasterChief2829)
Foundation v2 - 3500+ Downloads
Shrine - 900+ Downloads
Last edited by MasterChief2829 on Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KOH_Church
Readers Club

Renovator Wordewatician 100

Post by KOH_Church »

VERY NICE

it reminds me alot of Goldeneye 64's Temple which was all sorts of fun so i am dling it right now!
dydomite0

Post by dydomite0 »

omg awesome map. Great job! :D
MasterChief2829

Critic Blacksmith

Yeah the top was a bit inspired by Goldeneye's Temple (which I was thinking about remaking, but due to the little space I didn't - rather not ruin it) =) Thanks for the feedback. If you can, please post on the b.net forum too ;)
TomClancey

Post by TomClancey »

Wow, very nice. I like it a lot. Tis' a shame, I don't have a 360. ;)

Though, how do you get the sword? Do you grab it in mid-jump? Or is it sitting on glass? :P
MasterChief2829

Critic Blacksmith

TomClancey wrote:Wow, very nice. I like it a lot. Tis' a shame, I don't have a 360. ;)

Though, how do you get the sword? Do you grab it in mid-jump? Or is it sitting on glass? :P
That would be neat :p You just jump though. The 'un-skilled' may fall below in the open and die from more skilled players ;)
United_We_Stand

Blacksmith

Post by United_We_Stand »

very nice map however the turrets really pown on the map. =\
-Legendary-

Recreator Connoisseur Renovator Mad Hatter
Snitch!

Post by -Legendary- »

Great map Structure! Reminds me of Construct. Hope to see more from you.
xptoast

Articulatist 100

Post by xptoast »

Fantastic map. Very unique. Unique is good on foundry since there are a lot of similar maps for foundry. Keep up the good work. Downloaded.
My current personal sig is discontinued for the purpose of more important things. Click DONATE to save halomods to be directed to halomods main page where the paypal button is to donate.
Want a cool t-shirt? Here they are.
Mr.Brightside
Readers Club

Post by Mr.Brightside »

xptoast wrote:Fantastic map. Very unique. Unique is good on foundry since there are a lot of similar maps for foundry. Keep up the good work. Downloaded.
nice bump?
But I still hear the deafening drums of war onward every twisted spoke