Lockdown

Forge maps and variants for Halo 3.
DrXThirst

Connoisseur Foundry Pyre

Lockdown

Post by DrXThirst »

Lockdown was created by XiL Destruction (me), XiL Revolution and with a little help from Spartan MG and IcyPyro.

We started off trying to make a remake of Lockout. Once we found out that it wasn't possible to make it exactly like Lockout, we started to add our own little touches to it. So, we have sniper tower, br tower (Which is now carbine tower), blue room, and suicide room. There are 3 levels on each tower just like on Halo 2's Lockout.

You can drop down from BR2 to BR1 just like in Halo 2, as well as from S2 to Suicide Room. However, Suicide Room is now divided into two parts. Once part has a shotgun and the other has an overshield. Carbine tower now has an Active Camo at Car1. Also, we wanted a sniper on this map but we didn't want it to completely control the map, so unless you have someone who gets headshots every time he shoots, then you are pretty much going to hit someone once.

Version 2 - Update List :
1.) Library has been added
2.) Shotguns have been removed except for one by BR tower.
3.) Weapons and weapon placement has been revised.
4.) Fusion coils and cover have been added to BR3.
5.) Sniper ledge has been moved back some to prevent jumping to BR 3.
6.) Camo and Overshield have been switched.
7.) Mauler has been added to S2
8.) Spawns have been revised.
9.) CTF and Oddball now work.
10.) Gravity Lifts now instantly respawn.
11.) Man Cannon has been fixed.
12.) Shotgun by man cannon has been replaced with 3 frags.
13.) New room added by man cannon.

-----------------------------------
Pictures :
-
-
-
-
-
----------------------------------

It will always be the fourth slot. So, if you see a v3 before I release it, then you got lucky!
-Also, take note that the v2 one doesn't say v2 in the name. I'm trying to come up with a better name for it.