[rls]Forge Share v2

Post utilities designed for Halo 3.
latinomodder

Post by latinomodder »

Is there a way to use it without a login?
mxrider108

Renovator Wordewatician 250

Post by mxrider108 »

Wow, great idea! Maybe you could add a section for the uploader to post a URL where they have pictures/videos/etc of their map, like a link to their post here in the Downloads section?

Also a resigner would make this practically a 1-click way to download mods.

I like where this is going though.
SerpantSlayer

Post by SerpantSlayer »

whats "recon glitch"?
superaison

Post by superaison »

Next update/release will be intense.

Compared to this version, this version is shit xD

Yes it will auto-resign, and a few other tricks up our sleeves =]
Not allowed more then three lines in your Sig.
Anthony

Translator Connoisseur New Age ONI

Post by Anthony »

superaison wrote:Did I not say I do not approve of decompiling? You have no right to be decompiling this program.
And since when did you start caring about what is right and wrong??
Last time I checked.. You have done many things that are not right.. In fact.. I'm surprised that you are even able to access and post on this site...

Not just surprised.. more like disgusted... You are the last person I want and would expect to be posting here about what is right and wrong..
snakejknight

Trickster Wave Pyre Wordewatician 500

Post by snakejknight »

Anthony wrote:
superaison wrote:Did I not say I do not approve of decompiling? You have no right to be decompiling this program.
Last time I checked.. You have done many things that are not right.. In fact.. I'm surprised that you are even able to access and post on this site...

Not just surprised.. more like disgusted... You are the last person I want and would expect to be posting here about what is right and wrong..
such anger... pitty, very unbecoming ;)
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

Anthony wrote:

I will admit this program is a great idea and a nice thought but I also agree with Anthony. So if I were you, i'd try and stay neutral on things like this considering your past actions.
USSRSniper01

Post by USSRSniper01 »

lol i still have the the original one

does it still run on the same o-line server cuz I hacked it =]]] I could have formatted it but decided not to
D4rkFire

Connoisseur

Post by D4rkFire »

USSRSniper01 wrote:lol i still have the the original one

does it still run on the same o-line server cuz I hacked it =]]] I could have formatted it but decided not to
That's not really something you should brag about.

This seems like a good idea. But I don't really feel like buying xsata so it's of no real use to me.
Crofty

Post by Crofty »

USSRSniper01 wrote:lol i still have the the original one

Of course the details have changed since then, you could have formatted it but would have you achieved? Its a server mainly used for college project testing.
sneakyn8

Post by sneakyn8 »

this idea is great the only way i could think of making it better is a space for urls to descriptions and pics and auto resign and transfer to mem device
snakejknight

Post by snakejknight »

I have several suggestions... instead of a login it should be based on IP address or the app should have the login stored

resigner!!!! haha

auto download option

picture uploader

link to pictures or forum page

a link system so that i can post a link in my forum post and it will launch the app from there... kinda like skype and itunes

ranking system

game type uploader (stand alone or in addition to map

ok now i know i'm asking for a lot but remember these are just suggestions. the app is already great ;)
{Exo}{Elite}

Post by {Exo}{Elite} »

How am I able to get it on Halo3? Sorry if this has been said before, im new
superaison

Post by superaison »

Update will be released here soon.
Not allowed more then three lines in your Sig.
snakejknight

Post by snakejknight »

let us knoe :D
USSRSniper01

Post by USSRSniper01 »

lol I hacked the serever whenever the beta version came out I could have formatted it but I decided not to but now its using a new server I guess beacuse the beta version wont upload
mxrider108

Renovator Wordewatician 250

Post by mxrider108 »

USSRSniper01 wrote:lol I hacked the serever whenever the beta version came out I could have formatted it but I decided not to but now its using a new server I guess beacuse the beta version wont upload
Ok. And formatting the server of a project meant to benefit YOU would have done what exactly?
Anthony

Translator Connoisseur New Age ONI

Post by Anthony »

USSRSniper01 wrote:lol I hacked the serever whenever the beta version came out I could have formatted it but I decided not to but now its using a new server I guess beacuse the beta version wont upload
Nobody cares.. You already mentioned this once before and it was ignored.. Do you want some type of medal or something for doing something simple?? I really don't see why you keep bringing it up.. So just stop..
sneakyn8

Post by sneakyn8 »

Anthony wrote:
Nobody cares.. You already mentioned this once before and it was ignored.. Do you want some type of medal or something for doing something simple?? I really don't see why you keep bringing it up.. So just stop..
please in fact im in favor of him being b& for his bragging about something of questionable legality and spamming the forums with it
snakejknight

Post by snakejknight »

unless he actually did something harmful i don't think that would be necessary. Though i don't think he should be spamming the forums about it

USSRSniper01... Dude think before you post... :?