Forge 2.5

Post utilities designed for Halo 3.
porkchoplomein

Post by porkchoplomein »

Supermodder911 wrote:
sneakyn8 wrote:mine says parameters not valid and im on vista with the latest .net
Try a diffrent user map. I'm pretty sure it's the one your using. Upload and PM me a link and I'll trace it down to figure out the problem.

Thanks Kibito. :)
I think this might be due to the size of the usermap maybe? ya know, when you save twice it makes the usermap bigger because its backing up everything or something like that.
I had this problem too, but I tried different usermaps and they were fine.
Supermodder911

Connoisseur Coroner

Post by Supermodder911 »

bballaplaya4life wrote:Great app.

Question:
Can you successfully change the run time minimum/maximum? i.e. make a projectile spawn more than once or make it spawn at a specific time in-game?
We were interested in the run times a while back. We came to the conclusion that they are virtual and do not override the set values in the map.

porkchoplomein wrote:I think this might be due to the size of the usermap maybe? ya know, when you save twice it makes the usermap bigger because its backing up everything or something like that.
I had this problem too, but I tried different usermaps and they were fine.
The size is most likely not the problem, if you would get the user map that throws the error to me, so I could try to resolve the issue.
C Wizzle
unknownv2

Post by unknownv2 »

When I was testing, I tries plenty of 176kb usermaps and they all worked. Not the problem.
jebtrillion

Post by jebtrillion »

Great editor

The best yet

And an excellent User Interface
sneakyn8

Post by sneakyn8 »

Supermodder911 wrote: The size is most likely not the problem, if you would get the user map that throws the error to me, so I could try to resolve the issue.
here it is
Supermodder911

Connoisseur Coroner

Post by Supermodder911 »

That user map loads fine for me...

Try downloading Forge over.
C Wizzle
sneakyn8

Post by sneakyn8 »

that still didnt work i have no clue whats wrong also was it 60kb for you?
Supermodder911

Connoisseur Coroner

Post by Supermodder911 »

No, 116kb.
C Wizzle
sneakyn8

Post by sneakyn8 »

Supermodder911 wrote:No, 116kb.
i mean the extracted usermap
porkchoplomein

Post by porkchoplomein »

rofl my waffle

We've been trying to open .map's extracted from the usermap container. This app opens the whole container file :P
Gained acceptance to Norwich University military college, hopefully riding on a Marine scholarship.
sneakyn8

Post by sneakyn8 »

porkchoplomein wrote:rofl my waffle

We've been trying to open .map's extracted from the usermap container. This app opens the whole container file :P
o wow i feel ..... special
Supermodder911

Connoisseur Coroner

Post by Supermodder911 »

Glad to see you guys resolved your problems.
C Wizzle
uralllame

Wordewatician 250

Post by uralllame »

WWould it be possible to have a save feature... please.... if possible... mr Supermodder... sir.

I know, you can save individual chunks etc, but I am very good at ruining maps, and I don't like making backups.
Those who can't play, mod.
And those who can't mod, mod PC.
TheEazyB

Post by TheEazyB »

uralllame wrote:WWould it be possible to have a save feature... please.... if possible... mr Supermodder... sir.

I know, you can save individual chunks etc, but I am very good at ruining maps, and I don't like making backups.
What do you mean? there are 3 save buttons? one for tag swaps, one for chunk/co ord stuff, and one for variant info. It really doesnt take long to mod a usermap, i wouldnt expect you to forget something and mess up.
They cant keep a good man down
Always keep a smile when them want see me frown
They will never ever take I&I crown
LuxuriousMeat

Post by LuxuriousMeat »

uralllame wrote:WWould it be possible to have a save feature... please.... if possible... mr Supermodder... sir.

Do you mean a restore feature? Or undo?
sneakyn8

Post by sneakyn8 »

LuxuriousMeat wrote:

Do you mean a restore feature? Or undo?
i think he means save as function
bballaplaya4life

Post by bballaplaya4life »

WWhy don't you just load the usermap and save it every once in a while so you have something to resort to. Or, just make backups. Not to difficult.
Senor_Grunt: Okay, so, I was playing CoD4 earlier, and about 30 minutes into playing, the screen went black, then flashed, then the 360 gave me red rings. Only, they weren't rings, they were half of the ring. Like, only two of the controller light thingies were light up red. WTF does this mean? Like seriously. My 360 still works, but it does that like once every week at the least, and it's getting annoying getting to round 16 in the zombie mode for CoD5 (so totally not bragging ), then suddenly blacking out. :[
tucker933: Pour some liquid nitrogen on it.
uralllame

Wordewatician 250

Post by uralllame »

I know it's not too difficult... but there's no reason not to do it if you are bored on a rainy day.
Those who can't play, mod.
And those who can't mod, mod PC.
sneakyn8

Post by sneakyn8 »

would it be possible for you to add a function to change ypr for every placement chunk instead of just one at a time?
Supermodder911

Connoisseur Coroner

Post by Supermodder911 »

It's possible, but not necessary.
C Wizzle