HaloMods Container Tool - Updated 7/23/08

Post utilities designed for Halo 3.
CompKronos

Wordewatician 250

Re: HaloMods Container Tool - Updated 7/23/08

Post by CompKronos »

...so then, (got quite confused) its is possible to grab a KeyVault off a xbox that HAS the NXE and then use that keyvault with grim's app. And the signed *stuffs* work fine?
Or did I miss something?
I <3 rant thread
Eaton

Enthraller

Post by Eaton »

CompKronos wrote:...so then, (got quite confused) its is possible to grab a KeyVault off a xbox that HAS the NXE and then use that keyvault with grim's app. And the signed *stuffs* work fine?
Or did I miss something?
Once an Xbox is upgraded to the NXE, you cannot get the keyvault as it upgrades to the latest unexploitable kernel. You just need to find a very old Xbox that hasn't had a keyvault extracted and use it.
mxrider108

Renovator Wordewatician 250

Post by mxrider108 »

CompKronos wrote:...so then, (got quite confused) its is possible to grab a KeyVault off a xbox that HAS the NXE and then use that keyvault with grim's app. And the signed *stuffs* work fine?
Or did I miss something?
The keyvault doesn't change when you install the NXE. If it was unbanned before, it is still unbanned now. The public ones were just blacklisted when the NXE dropped.
CompKronos

Wordewatician 250

Post by CompKronos »

Thanks, Okay I understand now
I <3 rant thread
CrunchBite

Post by CrunchBite »

I'm confused as hell atm. Whenever I resign a map it supposedly succedes, but then I transfer it to my xbox (which has the NXE) the game save always shows as being corrupted.

I'm transferring the save using xplorer360 and the MS transfer cable.

Is this because the keyvault included with the app has been banned and no longer works? Or am I doing something else wrong?
Eaton

Enthraller

Post by Eaton »

CrunchBite wrote:I'm confused as hell atm. Whenever I resign a map it supposedly succedes, but then I transfer it to my xbox (which has the NXE) the game save always shows as being corrupted.

Is this because the keyvault included with the app has been banned and no longer works? Or am I doing something else wrong?
The keyvault in this program has been banned and it will not work in the NXE dashboard. You will need to find another keyvault and use it in place of this banned one.
CrunchBite

Post by CrunchBite »

Eaton wrote:
CrunchBite wrote:I'm confused as hell atm. Whenever I resign a map it supposedly succedes, but then I transfer it to my xbox (which has the NXE) the game save always shows as being corrupted.

The keyvault in this program has been banned and it will not work in the NXE dashboard. You will need to find another keyvault and use it in place of this banned one.
Thanks, I found an unbanned one. :)