Coordinate changes not working :|

Discussion about modding Halo 3.
Doom

Articulatist 500

Location: DHA , SA Team: Liquid Metal Knowledge: Excellent Your Mom?: Yes

Coordinate changes not working :|

Post by Doom »

None of my coordinate changes seem to work. It's really starting to piss me off too, I've been trying ALL day and I can't seem to figure it out. I am simply trying to move some of the forge jersey barriers from outside The Pitt back into the play area. The map shows up on my 360, I can play it, but the coordinates don't change. When I check in the map editor, they are what I put them to, but in game they aren't there. Other changes seem to work though.

What Gives?

-Doom
Sig over three lines of text. <--- lik wtf? mods make my sig 4 lines of text, then they letz tis slide as GTAF says, and den dey delete it? likwtf?
unknownv2

Re: Coordinate changes not working :|

Post by unknownv2 »

Doom wrote:None of my coordinate changes seem to work. It's really starting to piss me off too, I've been trying ALL day and I can't seem to figure it out. I am simply trying to move some of the forge jersey barriers from outside The Pitt back into the play area. The map shows up on my 360, I can play it, but the coordinates don't change. When I check in the map editor, they are what I put them to, but in game they aren't there. Other changes seem to work though.

What Gives?

-Doom
You have to change the placement chunk from "Original" to "Edited".

Doom

Articulatist 500

Location: DHA , SA Team: Liquid Metal Knowledge: Excellent Your Mom?: Yes

Post by Doom »

Wow, And turk said specifically to me that those didn't matter :/. Excuse me while I go smash his face :0.

Thanks.

-Doom
Sig over three lines of text. <--- lik wtf? mods make my sig 4 lines of text, then they letz tis slide as GTAF says, and den dey delete it? likwtf?
turk645

Artisan Translator Pyre

Post by turk645 »

......oops. Meh, we all make mistakes.
ScottyGee wrote:Smokers suck >_< (to avoid someone saying it later, both literally and in the derogatory way)
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way after you make fun of them, you still have their shoes."-Dranciel ಠ_ಠ