High speed on forge?

Discussion about modding Halo 3.
Mc_Caslin

High speed on forge?

Post by Mc_Caslin »

Hi guys. Someone can aexplain me if is possible set the high speed on forge and can i take the flaming armor? Thanks

Sorry for my bad english xD
Last edited by Mc_Caslin on Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheEazyB

Post by TheEazyB »

if by high speed you mean something like the speed setting in theater, not publicly possible as of yet. And if you mean the bungie chest plate by the flaming armor, that one isnt possible either. Hate to be the messenger of bad news.
They cant keep a good man down
Always keep a smile when them want see me frown
They will never ever take I&I crown
Mc_Caslin

Post by Mc_Caslin »

no for high speed i mean the speed of the covenant and masterchief... and the superjump?

Thanx you very much ;D
turk645

Artisan Translator Pyre

Post by turk645 »

wait, you want to edit the running speed of people in the film or while you play forge? As for the bungie armor, you can only modify a saved film to make it look like you had it.
ScottyGee wrote:Smokers suck >_< (to avoid someone saying it later, both literally and in the derogatory way)
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way after you make fun of them, you still have their shoes."-Dranciel ಠ_ಠ
Mc_Caslin

Post by Mc_Caslin »

no i won't set the running speed of the biped...
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

I don't think that would be a possibility in a Forge variant. Unless if somebody knows differently and can prove me wrong, go for it.
turk645

Artisan Translator Pyre

Post by turk645 »

well you cant save forge gametype verients but you can edit them just like you can in custom games. So you could edit the running speed to 200% and the gravity to 50%.
ScottyGee wrote:Smokers suck >_< (to avoid someone saying it later, both literally and in the derogatory way)
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way after you make fun of them, you still have their shoes."-Dranciel ಠ_ಠ
Mc_Caslin

Post by Mc_Caslin »

Ok thanks...one last thing: which tools can i use for edit the films and exchange the recon?
turk645

Artisan Translator Pyre

Post by turk645 »

you wont find the progams on this site, and to keep myself out of trouble i wont say any sites that have them, you will just have to look around.
TheEazyB

Post by TheEazyB »

Mc_Caslin wrote:Ok thanks...one last thing: which tools can i use for edit the films and exchange the recon?
This is sort of the wrong place to ask about that. HaloMods only has one supported resigner, and it works with usermaps only.
They cant keep a good man down
Always keep a smile when them want see me frown
They will never ever take I&I crown
LuxuriousMeat

Post by LuxuriousMeat »

TheEazyB wrote:
Mc_Caslin wrote:Ok thanks...one last thing: which tools can i use for edit the films and exchange the recon?
This is sort of the wrong place to ask about that. HaloMods only has one supported resigner, and it works with usermaps only.
Technically, 2.