What will Halo 3 be like?

General discussion of Halo 3.
tommyakahalofreak

Post by tommyakahalofreak »

maybe being grunts brutres flood and campain online definitly better graphics
~OMEGA WOLF~

Post by ~OMEGA WOLF~ »

although halo 2 graphics are awsome..it would be awsome to have better graphics.more weapons.i just don't want them to have like combat knifes and bs like that.i mean we have other war games like that but halo is a one of a kind.also new vechiles like they promiss in halo 2 A.T.V's
no sig.
KiwiBird

Post by KiwiBird »

I would not want to fly the pelican because I want it to be like the old fashion halo. And I don't think it would fit into gameplay very well. Being any Character you want in Multiplayer would also be stupid. Then Bunjie would have to make individual stats for each creature like how fast how much defense etc... I do not want that. If Bungie said that putting the ATV into the game would not fit into gameplay then why would playing as grunts... And making it into a RPG type game would loose the old type shoot em up sweet game. And in the first game when you relied on Echo 419 to take you place to place it felt like you were there. And when she got "Shot Down" in the end it made you feel like evrything depended on you to get out of there and and save the world. That would be pretty stupid, "Uh oh! Covenant have me surrounded! Oh wait! I'll just get into my pelican!" Stupid.
halo_cats

I dissagree

Post by halo_cats »

i dissagree because i have halo for the pc and i download halo ce and when i drive the pelicon its kick ass the long sword is even badder and someone made a level called h2 coagulations movie edition where you could be flood elite anything even a hunter it was bad ass the grunt where kindof slow but moved made a weird noise when they did and the hunters made an amor noise it was awsome mabe being hunters on single player would be kind of weird but not on multiplayer

ps halo custom edition is a game where you can make your own levels
this site has some maps and so does halomaps.org and halo-stuff.ddns.us
Kazuya

Post by Kazuya »

I want a campaign as good as Halo 1 and a multiplayer as good as Halo 2....or a game completely dedicated to multiplayer
Permanent Waves

Email: [email protected]
halo_cats

Post by halo_cats »

Ya but i always like to be hunters. and i just wanted to tell everyone that i have an awsome site its called halo-stuff.ddns.us ive been trying to partner with halo mods and halomaps.org should i partner with anyone else? give me suggestions and also i have made a game called halo 2D were you are in blood gulch and get to choose wether you want to be elite or master cheif grade it it sux its a work in progress just a test what should i do with it :?: i cant figure out how to put it on my site if you email me at [email protected] and say you want to try halo 2D tell me ill send it to you thank you see ya for now :wink: .................................................
freakman

Post by freakman »

im a little...lot of late to talk about this but the one thing i want the most in halo 3 is completley destructible terrain. such as blow a hole in the wall of you enimies base and move in. or like on beaver creek u could blast that giant rock that goes over the level on beaver creek. make it fall on some one. You know, stuff like that.
Total newb in training. give me a few weeks and ill rule the world
VoYdE

Location: On Vacation From The Loads Of Bull*hit That Goes On Here

Post by VoYdE »

This Is The Only Thread I Saw With Halo 3 Sooooooo

I made this 100% by myself, Everything from the background, to the location of the tags, Get yours http://customgamercards.com
nickpage66

Post by nickpage66 »

i belive there should be some missions were there is like 200 against like 50 of ur guys or even more ppl in like a huge arena. Or even make like a d-day for earth and have tanks and shit killing everyone and u just have to suvive.
TomClancey

Post by TomClancey »

well i found something out that halo 3 is just halo 2 continued. its that battle at earth were the humasn try and stop the covy from usnig the halo rings to destroy all life. And there would be no halo 3 but there is cus halo 2 was such a big game they cut it in half. So they can release it anytime they want. but if...IF that isnt true then i would suggest being able to get into the civilian cars (IE: the cars in metropolis that jsut sit there and get totally destroyed.) Also i think we should get to have a weapon like an atuo shotgun, grenade launcher, satchel charges, flash grenades, smoe grenades, and thermal grenades (liek a molotve coktail but it explodes and continuely burns until runs outa of fule supply. Also...i think there should be hand to hand combat. Were u can kick, punch, elbow and grab an elite but the arm and like trough it off a bridge. that would be awesome. :D :lol:
tanimax

Post by tanimax »

How about an all out war on 32-64 player server hosted at microsoft? And also, Xbox and Pc players to be able to play together? That would be AWESOME! My idea of a new veichle is the AGH- armed gargutan hawk: a human and alien aircraft, and the equivalent of a flying base.

3 levels, (like blood gulch), drivable by one person, infinite people on board, and around 2 gunner turrets, wiht a few weapon spawns, and a hog/ghost respawn inside as well. The problem is, sneaky enmies would just love hiding on it and slaughtering you, much like masterchief vs the convenent.

My other idea is a two manned plane. One flys, one shoots. Heavier and slower than the banshee, but stronger firepower and better defense.
Axel

Post by Axel »

Well, on 1up.com on the left statistics box showing random info about Halo 3, it says that it is 32-play compatible... yet in the released information on the SAME site, it said that gameplay will not change from 16 players. Not a very nice confusion to put on the masses, 1up.

Anyhow, being that I am soon going to make a transfer form standard to HD on a better television with better cables, I know that I for one will see a difference in graphics at least in that sense, so it'll be nice for me. As for improved graphics altogether, I'm sure it will be slightly better all around, though nothing amazing. The cinematics (since they said the trailer was all real-time and not pre-rendered) look alot better this time around.

I'm hoping that Kelly shows up at some part in the game, whether in gameplay or at the end to branch a story arc. It'd just be really awesome.