Is it worth it?

General discussion of Halo 3.
Evilsnowflakes

Connoisseur

Post by Evilsnowflakes »

yeah and since you said you don't like bullet weapons that much you have your choice of grenades, grenade launchers, or rpg's. But then you get random grenade deaths, everyone and their grandma using grenade launchers, and pretty much useless rpg's. But yes you can customize the guns but can only have one attachment at a time. Ex: one scope or one Grenade launcher.
Remember, Violence is always the answer.
Devilshadow934

Post by Devilshadow934 »

IMO Halo 3 sucks compared to Halo 2. Definitely not worth buying a 360 just for Halo 3, but I WOULD buy it for GTA IV, and a shitload of other games that are already out.

You won't like Halo 3, the sniper is too hard (again, IMO), people are a-holes online, people are achievement whores, you always get in a laggy game with some fucking mexicans or some shit. I dunno I have fun on Halo 3 sometimes when I'm in custom games, but that's about it. And there's like no auto-aim for the BR or sniper so they're like 5x harder than Halo 2 (imo)
I hate websites that make you register to download their stuff......
Bodhivatsva

Post by Bodhivatsva »

Dude if you can't handle halo3 gameplay then you should get out of here!
The game is great and everybody knows that if you practice you can manage the sniper.
And dude if the only thing you're oppinion is based on is that YOU can't handle the sniper and that YOU can't cope with some mexican guys yelling at you well then you are the most pathetic gamer i have ever seen.
When the game is great, the gamer has to be greater
Such is the rule of honor.
Please do not use emblems as your avatar. ~ iGeo
Who put that in my sig??
Me.
DrXThirst

Connoisseur Foundry Pyre

Post by DrXThirst »

So, basically what you're saying is, "I suck, and I can't aim with the BR or Sniper. They won't help me! Also, my connection sucks, and I blame it on getting matched up with people from far away. Oh, yeah! -- People say I'm bad, and crouch up and down on my body!"
Devilshadow934

Post by Devilshadow934 »

No, I can 4 shot pretty well on Halo 3 but I'm just saying it's much different from Halo 2. But how dare me have my own opinion right??

And I have a good connection, when I host custom games and a lot of people are in the room it doesn't lag at all.

So why don't you fuck off you douchebag? I just stated my opinion and I answered his question.
I hate websites that make you register to download their stuff......
-Regret-
Readers Club

Post by -Regret- »

Hey man, don't diss the H1 Campaign. H2 Definately sucked campaign wise, but not H1. And no don't waste the money...
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

-Regret- wrote:Hey man, don't diss the H1 Campaign. H2 Definately sucked campaign wise, but not H1.
This person speaks the undeniable truth.
latinomodder

Post by latinomodder »

Wow am I the only one who loves every single campaign from all 3 games? with a few exceptions...
CabooseJr

Bloodhound Connoisseur Blacksmith Grunge
Mad Hatter

Post by CabooseJr »

latinomodder wrote:Wow am I the only one who loves every single campaign from all 3 games? with a few exceptions...
I liked the campaigns from all three games as well.
Bodhivatsva

Post by Bodhivatsva »

JK-47 wrote: MP: I've had almost nothing but bad experiences and *** games whenever I try playing Halo 3 Matchmaking. I get stuck with stupid people who a) don't know what the hell they're doing. b) teamkill me because they think it's hilarious. c) teamkill me because I took 'their gun.
Woops that was you :lol: .
WHAT??? I really needed the sniper and you didn't kick me from game so yeah i teamkilled you,
and yes it was hilarious :lol:
When the game is great, the gamer has to be greater
Such is the rule of honor.
Please do not use emblems as your avatar. ~ iGeo
Who put that in my sig??
Me.
Samusaaron3

Post by Samusaaron3 »

CabooseJr wrote:
latinomodder wrote:Wow am I the only one who loves every single campaign from all 3 games? with a few exceptions...
I liked the campaigns from all three games as well.
XxPTLegitxX

Post by XxPTLegitxX »

i thought H1 and H2 were great and h3 sucked. didnt really like the brute thing and h3 was to short.