Gravemind 1.5 Re-Fixed

Put all utilities related to Halo2 Vista here.
BoX255

Re: Gravemind 1.5 Re-Fixed

Post by BoX255 »

Wheres is the save button???!??? :shock:
oops.. :oops: fixed its in Meta Editor, thx grim :mrgreen:
Last edited by BoX255 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signature contained a link to warez.
grimdoomer

System Engineer

Post by grimdoomer »

You see that little drop down box that says Meta Editor........
AI Zones in MP | Ambiance | Gravemind Beta v1.1
Aumaan Anubis wrote:Grimdoomer. The first person ever to mod Halo 2 Vista.
Gruntlord5

Post by Gruntlord5 »

thanks, thought yo gave up on this though?
grimdoomer

System Engineer

Post by grimdoomer »

I gave up after this, I just thought I would give the community a fixed better version before I called it quites.
Something_Else

Post by Something_Else »

grimdoomer wrote:I gave up after this, I just thought I would give the community a fixed better version before I called it quites.
I'm sorry to hear that :( Your program has been a great contribution to the H2V community.
"There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I'm walking along that line every day." - Church Red vs Blue Episode 30
Gruntlord5

Post by Gruntlord5 »

grimdoomer wrote:I gave up after this, I just thought I would give the community a fixed better version before I called it quites.
also, the meta editor is disabled for me.....
any idea why?
grimdoomer

System Engineer

Post by grimdoomer »

What do you mean by disabled.
Something_Else

Post by Something_Else »

Gruntlord5 wrote:
also, the meta editor is disabled for me.....
any idea why?
It's not disabled, I thought that too, but remembered that you need to right-click in the tag window and choose the meta editor from there.
(When you have a tag selected)

Fun thing to do:
Give Elite buddies the ability to enrage and equip a sword!
Open up an Arbiter map, go to [char] and select the ultra elite.
DON'T change into the meta editor!
See the Unknown[0]? Class weap with the offset 428? That's the energy sword the ultra elites equip when you piss them off (yuo could change this also if you'd like to in the MC levels :/)
Now select the Elite and in the same spot ( that's the Unknown[0] weap 428 - SIDE NOTE: on some levels the offset changes into 500, but it's still the same)
Right-Click -> Swapper -> Swap to... -> Select the energy blade (or anything if you like) and swap!

You're done! Your buddies will when they get pissed get into some sword-swinging action!
You might also want to make them immortal by going into [hlmt] and in metamode tick the "Cannot Die From Damage" box and save. Can be done for any character, yours, the elites, the grunts... In MC levels the marines, the MC himself...

I've got my buddies immortal, infinite ammo (Most of the times it was just changing the Rounds per shot to 0, other times it was changing the heat & age generated per round to 0, the sword it was just unticking a box "Ages with each kill"), 99 max grenades (still not sure how to make them infinite) no overheating, the fov changed (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11157) and some other minor tweaks, too bad the [styl] and [char] views are unfinished as those would probably hold key-AI elements I'd like to mod to make them smarter and more varied as the marines and the elites share the same AI in H2 :(
Have fun!
"There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I'm walking along that line every day." - Church Red vs Blue Episode 30
Gruntlord5

Post by Gruntlord5 »

thanks, but I have been wondering since halo CE, what does runs around flaming do?its checked for every character.