.:.Halo 2 Vista Toy Box.:.

Put all utilities related to Halo2 Vista here.
silentrunner

.:.Halo 2 Vista Toy Box.:.

Post by silentrunner »

Ok im gonna go ahead and release this as i have been having problems with my internet and im in fear that it will brake for a long time and i will not be able to post this so yh im gonna release it now im not saying its bad im just saying its got some things that arnt fully finished but the main things are done, i will update this thread when i have a new release so keep a look out and enjoy :D ps if i missed out any programs or tutorials fill me in :cry:

Features
======
All Your Favourite Programs In One Place
Tuts So You Can Learn
Links

Pictures
======

Attachments
Halo 2 Vista Toy Box.rar
(4.91 MiB) Downloaded 199 times
UnitN8

keylogger

Post by UnitN8 »

Hey, my antivirus came up with a keylogger the second i finished downloading it. Any explanation?

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warninger0.png

^^ LINK TO IMG
supr_k9

Post by supr_k9 »

it uses the same method as keyloggers to check if you pressed a key.

since halo 2 vista will be the active window, the programs in the toybox have to check keys universally pressed throughout the entire computer. for example the blu trainer checks if you pressed the number 2 key and if you did then it will take you to flycam mode.

this is the same thing keyloggers do. they check every key pressed by the computer, except they log it and email it to the creator so that they can record usernames, passwords, etc.

the programs in the toybox are all safe. although they use methods similar to keyloggers, they do NOT log the keys pressed. so they are completely safe to use. in any case nobody is forcing you to use this if you dont want to.
Sig over width limit.
UnitN8

Post by UnitN8 »

Ok, cool, thanks! =]