[MAP] Labrynth (part of the funtacular minimap pack)

Put all downloads related to H2V here.
antomic
Readers Club

[MAP] Labrynth (part of the funtacular minimap pack)

Post by antomic »

hopefully, this release will not let you guys down. this is a preview map of the funtacular mini map pack which I will be releasing soon in the future. the mini maps that will be in the map pack are:
Labrynth (map available) (you'll find out it's not so mini after all :D )
Basketball (WIP)
Soccer (WIP)
Demolition Derby (currently editing in sapien)
Race Track (WIP)
Target Practice (WIp)

about each map:
Labrynth- Labrynth is a maze-type map that will keep your enemies running in circles as they try and find you. you weave and turn as you find weapons, vehicles and eachother. it's literally a human rat race to find the best weapons and vehicles.
Basketball: basketball is exactly what it sounds like. it is a team based game that should be played using team oddball. Their are 2 hoops and 2 teams. You must dribble the ball and try to score the basket ball through your enemy team's hoop to gain a point...or you can set up your own game with your own rules...the choice is yours.
No images available yet.

Soccer: Soccer is alot like Basketball, except you use wraiths and warthogs to push a giant soccer ball into your enemy team's goal. (inspired by the demonstration video i saw). You can play by your own rules, or just play free style...w/e you want :)
no images available

Demolition Derby:
basically, demolition derby is a pitted arena where up to 16 warthog drivers duke it out to see who will be the last man standing. ramming and crashing all around.
No images available

Race Track: unlike Demolition Derby, Race Track is exactly what it's named, a giant race track. Everyone races to get to the finish line :)
no images available

Target Practice: Target practice is a fun little map where you try and throw grenades into small target holes, blow up stacked or moving explosive barrels, and show off who has the best aim :o
no images available

As you can see, this pack will be pretty fun to play with when those zombie games or cat and mouse get waaaay too old. Hopefully this map pack will mildly entertain you when it's released. If you would like to contribute, please PM me. I could use a hand :)

LABRYNTH DOWNLOAD>>>>>>
Attachments
Labrynth.rar
Labrynth (part of the funtacular minimap pack)
(4.35 MiB) Downloaded 33 times
johnnyblaz20

Articulatist 250

Post by johnnyblaz20 »

hey, a couple weeks ago i made a map called labrynth. i'm sure yours is better cuz i made mine when i was drunk. lol
HBjims

Post by HBjims »

I like the idea. Should be nice if it comes out good. I use Halo for things other than gaming. You should work with McJix (The creator of the Xtreme Climb maps). I like those Xtreme Climb maps. They bring a part of CS:S into Halo.

With a few of these, you two could create an "Alternitive Gaming" style for Halo 2.
Something_Else

Re: [MAP] Labrynth (part of the funtacular minimap pack)

Post by Something_Else »

antomic wrote: Basketball: basketball is exactly what it sounds like. it is a team based game that should be played using team oddball. Their are 2 hoops and 2 teams. You must dribble the ball and try to score the basket ball through your enemy team's hoop to gain a point...or you can set up your own game with your own rules...the choice is yours.
Lol, I remember playing that with Flayzer, we (I'm CabooseJr666) Actually came up with the idea a few weeks back, Well I'm not sure if WE did, but We atleast spread the idea around in one of our servers.
A basketball court yard would be cool.
"There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I'm walking along that line every day." - Church Red vs Blue Episode 30
antomic
Readers Club

Post by antomic »

johnnyblaz20 wrote:hey, a couple weeks ago i made a map called labrynth. i'm sure yours is better cuz i made mine when i was drunk. lol
lol! i doubt it! this one got some pretty negative feedback....but the other maps will look waaayy better than this one.