Strange Tag

Discuss anything related to Halo 2 Vista here.
flubber

Strange Tag

Post by flubber »

I'm not sure if this has already been noted but in gravemind there is a tag class called "Ugh!" and the tag in it is called "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" Does anyone know the meaning of this tag?
grimdoomer

System Engineer

Re: Strange Tag

Post by grimdoomer »

flubber wrote:I'm not sure if this has already been noted but in gravemind there is a tag class called "Ugh!" and the tag in it is called "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" Does anyone know the meaning of this tag?
It's a sound diagnostics tag. It contains raw offsets to all external model raw, as well as all offsets to sound raw used in that map.
AI Zones in MP | Ambiance | Gravemind Beta v1.1
Aumaan Anubis wrote:Grimdoomer. The first person ever to mod Halo 2 Vista.
flubber

Post by flubber »

grimdoomer wrote:
flubber wrote:I'm not sure if this has already been noted but in gravemind there is a tag class called "Ugh!" and the tag in it is called "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" Does anyone know the meaning of this tag?
It's a sound diagnostics tag. It contains raw offsets to all external model raw, as well as all offsets to sound raw used in that map.
interesting, but why does it have such a name?
grimdoomer

System Engineer

Post by grimdoomer »

flubber wrote:
grimdoomer wrote:
Iron Forge believes it is a quote from monty python, as an easter egg for the curius hacker. The tag is completly useless to any user.
AI Zones in MP | Ambiance | Gravemind Beta v1.1
Aumaan Anubis wrote:Grimdoomer. The first person ever to mod Halo 2 Vista.
flubber

Post by flubber »

grimdoomer wrote:
flubber wrote:
grimdoomer wrote:
Iron Forge believes it is a quote from monty python, as an easter egg for the curius hacker. The tag is completly useless to any user.
well then, i guess its the end of the topic now
Eaton

Enthraller

Post by Eaton »

It's also the name of a song my friend listens to.