New to H2V

Discuss anything related to Halo 2 Vista here.
prbrianpr

New to H2V

Post by prbrianpr »

My 10 years old brother have a xbox 360 and Halo 3. I was playing with him and playing matchmaking for the first month. My gold card exred and my brother bought a gold card for him.I play Halo 3 somethimes. Now I bough a laptop and bough Halo 2 vista. I have few questions:

1. I want to create a map. I downloaded the video, but still I need 3dmax 7, where I can found that? a download page?

2. when I install Halo 2 the master chief and the warships is blinking I dont know why. The it dissapear misteriously and the game graphics and all is ok. For other reasons I restore the computer and reinstall the game but th problem is again. I need to download a patch or software?

3. exist clans? I want to be in a clan in the future.
Shock120

Re: New to H2V

Post by Shock120 »

prbrianpr wrote:My 10 years old brother have a xbox 360 and Halo 3. I was playing with him and playing matchmaking for the first month. My gold card exred and my brother bought a gold card for him.I play Halo 3 somethimes. Now I bough a laptop and bough Halo 2 vista. I have few questions:

1. I want to create a map. I downloaded the video, but still I need 3dmax 7, where I can found that? a download page?

2. when I install Halo 2 the master chief and the warships is blinking I dont know why. The it dissapear misteriously and the game graphics and all is ok. For other reasons I restore the computer and reinstall the game but th problem is again. I need to download a patch or software?

3. exist clans? I want to be in a clan in the future.
1. well, I can't say nothing...so try Google.

2. Probably a Graphic Driver's Glitch, so update your Graphics Card.

3. Sure, Maybe there'll be clans for Halo 2V. but you'll have to wait till XBL announces it.
Shock120 on XLink & XBC
prbrianpr

Post by prbrianpr »

Ok I will try to download a torrent for 3d max 7

thanks for the graphic card info. I update the graphic card and now the game is runing more fast and the graphic is good, I can chose more resolution and the game graphics are awesome but it lags a lot i think that is for the graphic card but the game runs perfectly in lower resolutions and the graphics not are bad.
Eaton

Enthraller

Post by Eaton »

Why don't you just get 3ds Max 11? It's the newest and best version. Download it on the Autodesk website and buy it once the trial runs out.
prbrianpr

Post by prbrianpr »

because in the how to use malo map creator video says that the game only support 3dmax 8 and lower.
ImpactPro

Post by ImpactPro »

There is an .ass exporter for 3dsMax 9 but I still highly recommend 3dsmax 8.
Spartan039

Post by Spartan039 »

I know I'm replying to a REALLY old topic, but there is no 3ds Max 11
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

Spartan039 wrote:I know I'm replying to a REALLY old topic, but there is no 3ds Max 11
3ds Max 2009.