Something Im Working On

Discuss anything related to Halo 2 Vista here.
silentrunner

Something Im Working On

Post by silentrunner »

Hey guys this is the first sorta major thing ive coded since i suck at coding anyway it a little app i been making over the past few hours to help the halo 2 vista community and to save myself some time mainly, just wondered what you guys think ?? its still early so if you don't like something tell me and ill change it :D

vendetta102

Post by vendetta102 »

awsome im trying to learn how to mod and make maps and that would real help :D
silentrunner

Post by silentrunner »

vendetta102 wrote:awsome im trying to learn how to mod and make maps and that would real help :D
:D yh i should have it finished pretty soon : )
Argetlam

Post by Argetlam »

Looks cool. Is it going to be able to update or something like that so that you can add new tutorials and stuff later on without us having to redownload the whole app? If you could do that, then it would be awesome.
Want a free way to get money just by playing games? Just join Moola!
silentrunner

Post by silentrunner »

Argetlam wrote:Looks cool. Is it going to be able to update or something like that so that you can add new tutorials and stuff later on without us having to redownload the whole app? If you could do that, then it would be awesome.
hmmm yeah i already thought of that but it would be hard considering my bad coding skills. ill see what i can do but im not promising nothing
Unilat

Articulatist 50

Post by Unilat »

Use a treeview instead of the menustrip. Tutorials can then be extracted from an online XML file just like my old program H2E. I had a php site that let users submit tutorial names and a link. PHP then stored in in an xml. The program read it. Its pretty simple.
Please stop removing my sig. The last mod who edited it said height was 125, and thats what I put.