New pelican?

Post gamesaves, gametypes, and anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else.

do you think you can do it?

duh...
31%
Maybe
19%
No
No votes
i don't think it's real-i need pics
50%

Total votes: 16

RoboticMOHAN1

New pelican?

Post by RoboticMOHAN1 »

Well i was doing that glitch on metropolis where you kill your co-op secondary player guy around 60 times in the same spot and it mess's the games engine...well when i did this the pelican just droppe off the marines and it became "Useable" like it fell to the ground, and it spun for a while. so i went up the stairs near the scropian that gets blown by the scarab and it said " Press X To Flip Banshee" so i did and the scarab never came! so i looked at the pelican on the roof and i walked near the back of it-half of it was in the ground- and i pressed X to flip- i went flying in the air-lucky i had a save point :) - anyways i died a couple of times but eventually the pelican rested like normal on the groung so i went to it and went to the cockpit and it said" Press X to fly banshee" so i did and flew around metropolis in a pelican! it was hard to control, but i got the scarab gun! so i flew around to the beginning but accidently flew to low and died - i tried it again but it didn't work...

Maybe you guys could try it? cause i don't really have a camcorder or a "Good" digital camara.. and it was hard to do ... so maybe???? :?:

Anyways happy glitchin'

---------------
RoboticMOHAN1
CabooseJr

Bloodhound Connoisseur Blacksmith Grunge
Mad Hatter

Post by CabooseJr »

Hard to believe that this would actually work without modifying the game.
CptnNsan0

Stylist Snitch! Collaborator Commentator

Post by CptnNsan0 »

you can get in the back by doing that but you can't fly it without modding. believe me I've tried
Not Removing This
Gilleh!

Post by Gilleh! »

Lol you cant fly pelicans deary.
-Legendary-

Recreator Connoisseur Renovator Mad Hatter
Snitch!

Post by -Legendary- »

Rebel

Post by Rebel »

why wouldnt you be able to fly one? you never get a chance to find an uncrashed pelican on the ground with no one in it in halo 2
HellaWack

Post by HellaWack »

Rebel wrote:why wouldnt you be able to fly one? you never get a chance to find an uncrashed pelican on the ground with no one in it in halo 2
True, but you could just mod a Pelican on the ground with noone in it without modding the Pelican itself.
Cold Silence has a Tendency to Atrophy any Sense of Compassion ...