The DS clan video..... & More

Post gamesaves, gametypes, and anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else.
Gilleh!

The DS clan video..... & More

Post by Gilleh! »

The DS clan no longer exists, and this is the last video we made.
Its got a lot of new stuff in it, including hog on the gephy tower and a few more. Alot of hard trix in here, give it a looksie.
DSV I - Highres
Edited & mostly filmed by me.

Variety videos

Variety Video No. 1 - No longer online/gone forever

Variety Video No. 2 - No longer online/gone forever

Variety Video No. 3 - No longe ronline/gone forever(?)
First Frontpage video for me. -_-
Variety Video No. 4 - Halo PC Multiplayer Extravanganza, with Arma and Friends
Part 1 - Opener
Part 2 - Random tricks
Part 3 - Gephy Fun&more
Part 4 - Warp launches&more
Part 5 - Random Tricks/Credits
Arma is still my favorite tricker I played with. The video doesnt begin to describe how much fun we had together.

Tribute To Tricking II
link
My current clan's variety video, with madrox, sneakypete, and the rest of the TLG clan (including me LOL). Lots of new stuff in there.

Variety Video No. 5
Highres - mythica
This video features my first attempts at marine launching, and much more.

Bad Day: Variety Video No. 6, Co-Starring scurty
highres
medres
My most recent variety video. The main trick in this one is the last one, where scurty gets into the secret room on 343 GS that I discovered.

Trick Videos

Hog-in-the-Hooch Challenge
Link
My first challenge completion ever, and one of the most lucky at that.

Silent Cartographer Blue Room: A Tribute to Ducain
Link
After a few months of dormancy, I recreated Ducain's classic trick from way back.

4 Marines, Hog, and MC on Halo
Link
mythica hosted
After the marine launching in VV. 5, I took it to the next level and got 4 marines and a hog on top of the 2nd map area in halo. I then used the nades from the marines to launch from the top to the hill Blue Beam Tower.

7 Marines, 2 Hogs, and MC, on Halo
Link
With some precise nade economics, I managed to best my previous record and got 7 marines on top of the 2nd halo map. I then used them to launch both myself and the hog onto the hill Blue Beam Tower.

Separating the Dropship Turret: with Lone Starr
Link
Filmed by Lone Starr, this is one of the more wierd tricks I've seen. I manage to make the turret on a dropship in AOTCR fall off. Wierd stuff.

Loading Zone Fun
Link
Just a little video showing some of the stuff you can do with loading zones and vehicles.

Bottom of Damnation v2
Link
Outside the slit windows, by the shotguns in damnation, there's a rather large area below the ledge. Ms. Man got down there way back when, but it had never been done on halo PC before, since the telebump doesnt work. Sneakypete, Main, Tucker and I managed to do it with some telebumping and ledge walking skillz. One of my few tricks that required alot of thought, and I wasnt the one who did all the thinking. XD Also its the last video from the DS clan.

Miscellanious

Remote Hog Entry tutorial
Link
A tutorial for one of the tricks in the DS video, and VV No. 4.

Two Betrayals bool video - Filmed/Edited by kwinse
Link
An attempt at snagging the TB Final Run banshee.

Delaying the Silent Cartographer Cutscene
link
An in-depth tutorial for delaying the Silent Cartographer maproom cutscene and some of the stuff you can do with it on single player.

None of that stuff is modded at all.

Not quite Ms. Man, or anything, but oh well. -_-
Enjoy. :P
Gilleh!

Post by Gilleh! »

rawr mb?
inferno
Readers Club

Literarian 500

Location: Somwhere... Kills:8365945 Pwnage:367657 Killtaculars:6547

Post by inferno »

GAHHH!!! the music on hog in the hooch is the same music my art teacher plays in the class room!! and that sucks cause when she plays that shit i want too kil my self!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!! I HATE THAT SONG!!

nicevideos though :wink:
Signature text exceeded five lines.