Halo PC tricks *POST YOUR TRICKS HERE!*

Post gamesaves, gametypes, and anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else.
DirEnGrey

Post by DirEnGrey »

I had a whole bunch but I can only remeber one... :? ...I was playing aroundd with this and it was fun....and really simple..

FIRST: You need the Mod the sshhoott posted in the PC Halo forums of files.halomods.com and A trainer with Unlimited Over Shield (I reccomend Gregys or Phears)

SECOND: Make a lan (or internet if you wish) with all vehicles...due to the mod it has to be bloodgulch...|WARNING: I Have a GeForce 5200 128 MB and I had to turn my graphics settings down when I was running 640x800 O_O! I reccomedn you turn declas and particles off| go into the base you spawn at and get an AR and a Shoty Turn the Tranier on w/ Unlimited OVre Shield,Ammo,Covie ammo...check to see if you can wall walk...if you can GOOD! If not ...STILL GOOD just wont be as easy...anyway go outsid,get the AR out and fire at the ground...you should fly into the air....in midair switch to the shotty and when your just a little higher inn the air than your average jump fire the shotty...if your timing was correct one of three rhings things should happen 1: You fly into the middle of the map or an area generally open and just hit the ground 2: You'll fly into the air and just hit a wall more than likely sticking to it and you should be able to just walk around on the walls...or 3: (My Fav.) You'll fly stright up or high enough that you'll stick to the sky and will be able to walk around in midair!

TRY IT! I killed 2-3 hours while someone was on the Phone (DAMN DIAL UP!) killing time with this...expierment with other things...see if you can get pushed out of the grounds grpahics and fall so far that you cant do anything but satnd and look around.
Pie

Post by Pie »

Okay, dunno if this was posted but:

DANGER CANYON

If you know DC, then you know that behind your base the one wall seperates both bases. Make sure TK is off and just stand against the wall (back first or face first).

Now, have a teamate hit you, dead on, with a ghost/warthog/whatever....you jsut pop out behind the other base....great for assault lol
Thank You, SHOUTrvb, For This Fantastic Signature :mrgreen:
DirEnGrey

Post by DirEnGrey »

Heres one that people have probably alredy found (I found it but I didnt remeber it!) Go to multiplayer and hover your mouse over Edit Game Types and read the stufff by chief...it has Green Day lyrics...and other stuff thats funnyy to read.
~XE~Spartan

Post by ~XE~Spartan »

Map: Blood Gulch
Stunt:Base jump from warthog

Take a warthog and somewhere near behind the blue base u can ramp off the slope in a warthog and fling yourself into the base
THis is very useful for CTF

i might make a video for it soon
Spartan666

Post by Spartan666 »

Well I found out that you can get behind the ladder in Timberland the same as Sidewinder. You just have to pfr the warthog up in the base, line it up with the ceiling light, melee the hood (the green part), find the ledges to jump to, and move back slowly when you're close to the ladder, TADA. *Sigh*
tucspoon

Post by tucspoon »

my favorite stunt/trick/mod is using a trianer, then the time freeze, stuff about 20 plasma grenades under a warthog, climb in and unfrezze. BIG boom boom.
tucspoon, the self made leader of the spoon clan after it's complete and total colaspe.
Spartan666

Post by Spartan666 »

Make a game with 400 percent shields, 15 score wins, with rockets :D Basically you get to do all the stunts you know while playing a ctf game (killing people and scoring, not stunts)......Then let your imagination carry on from there....Just think about it, DC base to base trick, getting ontop of levels and the word "wtf?" always scrolling across the screen :D
what
RI5ER

Post by RI5ER »

Top of timberland, you need:

1. Ghost
2. Sniper Rifle (optional)

Thats it. Go to red base get a ghost, and to the right of the base, there is a hill. strafe right, and up the hill, right before you reach the invisible wall, get out, and you will get launched up and over the wall. land, then walk around!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Top of Danger Canyon, you need:

1. 400% health
2. a Warthog
3. A rocket launcher
4. plasma and frag grenades

Drive a hog to where the flame thrower is in the tunnels. in there, you will see 2 support posts. Put the hog so that the hood is at the front of one of the posts and the back end is at the other post. Throw a plasma grenade, frag grenade, then rocket (PFR) at the hood the hog, and you should be able to get up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top of Sidewinder, you need:

1. 400% health
2. a Warthog
3. A rocket launcher
4. plasma and frag grenades

Drive in the tunnels to where the pistol usually is (its right where the tunnels meet eachother, near the middle) and park the hog sideways. PFR the hog, and you will get up, the ground is invisible, and you can walk around the entire map.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top of Infinity, you need:

1. a Banshee
2. Sniper rifle (optional)

Go to the middle of the map, and to the blue side. At the top, there is a small ledge, its hard to see. Back the banshee up to the ledge, and get out. Immideatly walk backward, and crouch, also walk to the right a little, you should be able to get up. Bad thing is, you can only walk on the blue side of the map.

Have fun trickin'!
~XE~Spartan

Post by ~XE~Spartan »

I have 2 stunts today

1. Map: Blood Gulch
Stunt: Dark Sniper Cliff

First of all make a game with FF off and get a banshee,
Fly off to the Red base rock and line up ur banshee with the cliff on the left side of the rock and fly up to it and jump out so that the banshee falls on u and pushes u pass the barrier. Now u can snipe un noticely. :o
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Map: Sidewinder
Stunt: Though the ceiling

First also mke a game with FF off. Park a warthog sideways infront of the base and PFR it into the base. The hog should fly into the topper part of the base perfectly. If not then try again. Once u get the hog up there, aline it so that is the gunner of the hog touches the side of the base( not the teleported side ). Then get on top of the hog and melee the hood of the hog with a rocket launcher and pretty soon the hog should push u through the ceiling. You will know u went through the ceiling bcuz u can jump. Next jump onto this grey ledge and jump again. U should then be ontop of the base.

I hope this didnt confuse u :D
Mechanic

Post by Mechanic »

Here's one!

How to use the warthog as a door for your base in Blood gulch

1) Get the warthog on top of the base, either by blowing it up or some other method
2) Slowly move the worthog to the edge where the door is right below you
3) Move the worthog over the edge [u][b]very slowly[/b][/u]

Now you have a door. Get 3 more and use these steps and your base can be a house.
It will cost you an arm, and a leg.
SpunJ

Post by SpunJ »

on damnation, where the overshield is, stand next to, and nade behind it, and walk off backwards, u start falling into the "bottomless" pit, and the overshield falls with u, if you time it right itll be at a height were u can grab it. Grab it after a few seconds (maybe ull need a test dive to see how long it take for u to die lol) but if u grab it just before u hit the floor, u land as its charging up, so dont die...*shrug* not helpful at all, but a cool trick never the less lol
t@rn

Post by t@rn »

putting hog's vertical on the base on danger canyon

go to the red or blue base.

what do you need?
a) warthog (d0h)\
b) plasma nade

you need to drive your hog aiganst the pieces of wall where you can stand on (the high ones) drive your hog aiganst it, and trow your plasma nade between the wheels. than move back and watch your warthog boost, and getting stuck by his own barrel!

going on top of the high colom behind the base in danger canyon.

what do you need 400% health, plasma nade, frag nade and rocketlauncher

put your hog aiganst the wall whitch is directed most away from the tunnel. make sure that it's aimed in the direction of the colom. than pfr the rocket (so that the nades fall between the car and the wall) and watch yourself fly trough the sky. turn 180 degrees in the sky and use wasd to steer yourself a bit.

pics upcoming.
1337 skills in stunting baby!
RaVNzCRoFT

Grunge Pyre

Post by RaVNzCRoFT »

Don't bump old topics!!!!!!!