Halo PC tricks *POST YOUR TRICKS HERE!*

Post gamesaves, gametypes, and anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else.
WaLKa

Halo PC tricks *POST YOUR TRICKS HERE!*

Post by WaLKa »

Want to give me a hand with my tricks section?

Post any tricks that can be done in the new halo pc levels, or in the old levels with new vehicles here:
Demonic Spartan

Re: Halo PC tricks *POST YOUR TRICKS HERE!*

Post by Demonic Spartan »

WaLKa wrote:Want to give me a hand with my tricks section?

Post any tricks that can be done in the new halo pc levels, or in the old levels with new vehicles here:
.............um.......what new vehicles?

And maybe you should plasma yourself off gerophobia(or however you spell it) in a warthog, and make it so you some how don't die before you hit the bottom, and put lots of obstacles in the way of falling down...that would be sweet! :)
New Age

Post by New Age »

400% health gephyrobia get in ghost with a few friends and go up to side of the top of the bridge.. that is closest to the ledges on the sides of the level... backup.. and when you go have your friends throw 2 plasma nades on you and one rocket you... if your lucky youl make it to the top of the ledge... ive done it in a worthog too

but walka how do you get on top of danger canyon? can you please please please please please please tell me!? i know deadly shadow can do it and i want to do it...
Yippy-kye-yay Mother Fucker
Vaati

Post by Vaati »

I know how to get out of the level on Deathisland through the insisible wall its easy all you do is go in a ghost and get out of it by the wall and it will push you through just like go through doors and stuff.Thats considered a trick....
noobscape

Post by noobscape »

MASTA wrote:I know how to get out of the level on Deathisland through the insisible wall its easy all you do is go in a ghost and get out of it by the wall and it will push you through just like go through doors and stuff.Thats considered a trick....
he said out of danger canyon, and to actually get outta danger canyon go get in a warthog then go in the tunnels then go to the place where the rocket launcher is but dont put the warthog on the grass. now, throw a plas nade under the hog, get on the hog then shoot near the warthog with a rocket or fuel rod gun then jump and the warthog should blast you up out of danger canyon :) ill post a vid later in the files section on how to do it
mirrors cant talk...your lucky they cant laugh either :P
TigerHawk

Post by TigerHawk »

I can't say that this is the hardest or most creativetrick, but its useful, and I thought of it the other night...

In Rat Race, in the lowest room with the pillars, you throw a grenade at your feet, jump, crouch, and you can get in by the top of the pillar(like) things. If you do it on the right one then you can get good angles without them seeing you too easily...
GruntGuy

Re-enter Pelican

Post by GruntGuy »

I think probably everyone will know this but on a mission when you get dropped off by a pelican, you can get back in(I know this is definately true for the level after the Silent Cartographer(AOTCR I think)). When you get out you will notice that at the top left of the screen, it will say 'Press 'E' to enter side seat of pelican', but only for a fraction of a second. During that time you can get back into the pelican and get flown off with it. (and then you die when you reach the edge of the map)
dareme55

Post by dareme55 »

i no alot of stuff. i can get lout of almost every level well i dunno

danger canyon, death island, ice fields, blood gulch, infinity, side winder, damnation, prisoner(on window), chiron(on a ledge)

i can do alot more stuff also
noobscape

Post by noobscape »

dareme55 wrote:i no alot of stuff. i can get lout of almost every level well i dunno

danger canyon, death island, ice fields, blood gulch, infinity, side winder, damnation, prisoner(on window), chiron(on a ledge)

i can do alot more stuff also
i know how to do :)
mirrors cant talk...your lucky they cant laugh either :P
warthog_man

Post by warthog_man »

This trick is REALLY hard and takes practice. Only PC. OK, get two banshees and get 2 people who will co-operate. Next, u know the ledge behind red base, well, thats ur target. Get one person to back up to that thing in a shee and level themselves with the ground. Next (u haver to time this right) make your friend hit ur front and right before he hits u, get out of the shee. You should get past the invisible wall and onto the ledge. Takes MAJOR practice.

Pyre

Post by Guest »

how to get up out of the level at sidewinder: get a hog and drive it trou the tunel to the small tunel. line the hog up with 1 of the walls in the small tunel then thro a nade at the wall and hopefully u will go up throu the top of the map and u can kill people (u cant fall off unless u go to the part of the tunel with the whole then u will fall and die :cry: )

Pyre

Post by Guest »

how to get green smoke for your nade: go to damnation and go down where the shield is then thro a frag nade just right above the portal it should have green smoke :twisted: :twisted:

Post by Guest »

hey if some1 tells me a site i can upload my movie on (way to big to post )then ill show u an easier way to get on blood gulch at the same spot u were talking about but u can do it by urself.
if there was ever 1 as deadly as me it'd be me
Samurai_JM

Post by Samurai_JM »

In BG u can get out if you put a rocket warthog in the first cave near red base against the back wall. Just stan don the turret and plasma frag rocket off teh wall and sometimes it can push you high enough to get on top. it takes alot of tries and practice to get up tho. it sucks tho that they had to remove al the untextured areas to save space. on xbox u can really get out of almost any lvl
Spartan Foods

Pyre

Post by Spartan Foods »

TRICK: SNIPER TOWER
MAP: BLOOD GULCH

INSTUCTIONS:
1. Align ur warthog to the bush in front of the sniper tower.
2. PFR and get in the gun turret seat.
3. At the rite time get out and you should be in the sniper tower

There ya go!

-Spartan

------------
Moderators Needed!!
http://s7.invisionfree.com/Halo_Zone/
Edwin

Post by Edwin »

you can also get a banshee, go to the left side of the tower, turn around so the left-rear fin is touting the tower and the slpe i son ur right, get out f the shee.
"If you go to Z'ha'dum you will die."
Death Grip

Post by Death Grip »

or u can get a ghost up there...well...thats a bit harder but....ifu know how to do it well its easy

i cant get my pics to work their all bit. :( wish i knew how to change...
Edwin

Post by Edwin »

getting to the bottom of Ndugu

1. get a snowboard

2. take it to the bottom of the course

3. slide of the edge spinning

4. alternate left- and right-clicking so u spinn really really fast

5. sepeat step four untill you hit the bottom
"If you go to Z'ha'dum you will die."
Danke

Wordewatician 500 Mad Hatter

Post by Danke »

You can easily get on top blood gulch in the Xbox version with the strafing ghost trick. It's just a matter of walking to get pretty much anywhere on the map.
{ST} 117

Post by {ST} 117 »

OK, get two rocket hogs fully seated and place them at the top of the carpack side by side. Get a hog or a ghost up there too to ram them off the edge. Additionaly you can put a fuel rodder gur a rocket guy on the hi way bridge to shoot the falling chaos.

Now the rammer rams the two hogs of the edge, rockets fly from the hogs and the guy on the hi way bridge. The object is too kill evry 1 b4 the hit the ground.

NEW_MOMBASSA_CLASSIC