Swapping

Post gamesaves, gametypes, and anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else.
[thc]osiris

Pyre

Swapping

Post by [thc]osiris »

Hey, ive been modding for a couple of months now, and i was really getting frustrated wen i download mods where the bullets are swapped for rocets and all that good stuff. If someone could tell me (if there is one) a simple way to swap things. Or if there isnt then point me in the right direction. mainly i wan to swap projectiles... (ex. Mach. Warthog shoots fuel rods instead of bullets)

Thx :D
Demonic Spartan

Re: Swapping

Post by Demonic Spartan »

[thc]osiris wrote:Hey, ive been modding for a couple of months now, and i was really getting frustrated wen i download mods where the bullets are swapped for rocets and all that good stuff. If someone could tell me (if there is one) a simple way to swap things. Or if there isnt then point me in the right direction. mainly i wan to swap projectiles... (ex. Mach. Warthog shoots fuel rods instead of bullets)

Thx :D
Select the thing you want to have the new projectile, click swap, select a projectile, hit OK, hit save, close map file, and play.
osiris

Pyre

re: swapping

Post by osiris »

so this is in HMTv3 right?
Demonic Spartan

Re: re: swapping

osiris wrote:so this is in HMTv3 right?
Yes.
osiris

Pyre

Post by osiris »

thx
Demonic Spartan

osiris wrote:thx
No problem, but if you have a question next time, ask it it the correct forum... :wink: