Getting out of the level regret i think it is

Post gamesaves, gametypes, and anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else.
Forerunnerrocker

Getting out of the level regret i think it is

Post by Forerunnerrocker »

ok on the mission regret.. i think, its the one where you have to fight the prophet in the chair, well anyway what you do is before you get to either the first or second structure there is a place (where you start not at beginning but right before you walk down a long path over a lake to a building) there is a tunnel behind you that is caved in well to the right there is a thing you have to jump up to and there is a dead marine behind a bush with some sniper ammo up there. well there is another thing you jump up to and after that one more thing and this requires a grenade jump. after you get up there whew... its huge... it is massive lets say two hours of walking over grass (not void) to get to the other side of the map... and the lake there is a spot you can walk down to the lake to and go in it, its deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep deeper than halo 1 silent cartograhper sea, like by ten times, and they actully have moutains BIG everything is supersized. and there is a spot not to far from where you get up there that lookslike bungie quit development on. and thats about it, i havent done much with it, i have only done it once.

And sorry for the lack of interpretation its kinda foggy in my head i havnt done it in a year. but its really cool and i think i am the only one that knows... so anyway yeah thats about it OH and its best to do it with a friend (it might be mandatory i forget) because if you die you come back with ur friend (say from jumping off a mountain and falling to long) thats it lemme here ur comments and suggestions about it i will be back later to make this more clear

~Frocker
Changing your name is like taking a dump in the sink... its good for emergencies but otherwise its a bad idea.
Xiion

Orb

Post by Xiion »

Hmm, i did this before once. its ok not to fun tho.
Xiion GFX|Store|D-G|Moola|LAWLZ
Xiion: Pronounced as Ecks-See-Ohn.
Spartan-343

Post by Spartan-343 »

ur talking about the level delta halo not regret
Come over to the dark side.........I have cookies
GruntLeet
Readers Club

Post by GruntLeet »

Yeah delta halo fun level to get out of but if you mod SP Just put a banshee somewear easier to find "ghost Town"/ Other part of level that wasnt loaded yet
SpecOp44

Advisor Recreator Snitch! Critic

Re: Getting out of the level regret i think it is

Post by SpecOp44 »

Forerunnerrocker wrote:but its really cool and i think i am the only one that knows...
Wrong.