Defeating standy the tutorial (FINALY)

Post gamesaves, gametypes, and anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else.
XxhunterxX

Defeating standy the tutorial (FINALY)

Post by XxhunterxX »

Defeating standby, The tutorial finaly
By: XxhunterxX (also known as HunterXI (not the one on these boards) and XxelitexX)

Alright i released this reluctantly but, this tutorial is intended for those who hate standbyers and hate losing to them. This was found on accident, i DID NOT steal this from any other site.

*Note*
This was tested and works in head to head. It also works in the other gametypes, but timeing is alot diffrent, some u have to be quick, some slow.
Directions
1. Start a party, optimatch, or quickmatch. Whatever works.
2. After configuring your matchmaking settings, press "A" rapidly until the timer reaches "3".
3. Wait until the timer reaches "1". Now as soon as it hits "1" press "A" rapidly 3 (three) times.
on the third time hold "A" (you dont have to hold "A" but it sometimes works better.

**Another Way**
Once it gets to 2-1 right between, rapidly press "A" (somtimes right after it says 1 also works)

**how to tell your host**
It will skip right to step "2" and you will see empty boxs below your name ( were it will turn yellow when someone is matched)

Note*
This usualy works the first or second try. Sometimes 1/4 times.

I have been using this for 2 weeks now, and gained 3 lvls in a day becasue standby wasnt effecting my games.

Hope this helped!

P.S.
Ok, peopel keep tellign me this is luck. Well guess what! I run on a network of 4 pcs and this works for me everytime. Dont believe me... fine see if i care.
{ST}117

Post by {ST}117 »

lmao

thanks for sharing this.
HornyHornyHippo

Stylist

Post by HornyHornyHippo »

this beats standby how?

the only real way to beat standby is if they are doing it to u in like skirmish, if ur whole team unplugs there eithernet cable from the back off their xbox everyone lags out and the game isnt recorded. Or if its slayer u could try and hide, thats what me and my ffriends did and we won.
lotrgurub13

Re: Defeating standy the tutorial (FINALY)

Post by lotrgurub13 »

XxhunterxX wrote:Defeating standby, The tutorial finaly
By: XxhunterxX (also known as HunterXI (not the one on these boards) and XxelitexX)

Alright i released this reluctantly but, this tutorial is intended for those who hate standbyers and hate losing to them. This was found on accident, i DID NOT steal this from any other site.

*Note*
This was tested and works in head to head. It also works in the other gametypes, but timeing is alot diffrent, some u have to be quick, some slow.
Directions
1. Start a party, optimatch, or quickmatch. Whatever works.
2. After configuring your matchmaking settings, press "A" rapidly until the timer reaches "3".
3. Wait until the timer reaches "1". Now as soon as it hits "1" press "A" rapidly 3 (three) times.
on the third time hold "A" (you dont have to hold "A" but it sometimes works better.

**Another Way**
Once it gets to 2-1 right between, rapidly press "A" (somtimes right after it says 1 also works)

**how to tell your host**
It will skip right to step "2" and you will see empty boxs below your name ( were it will turn yellow when someone is matched)

Note*
This usualy works the first or second try. Sometimes 1/4 times.

I have been using this for 2 weeks now, and gained 3 lvls in a day becasue standby wasnt effecting my games.

Hope this helped!

P.S.
Ok, peopel keep tellign me this is luck. Well guess what! I run on a network of 4 pcs and this works for me everytime. Dont believe me... fine see if i care.
there is an ezier way to tell ur the host

just hold back right at the begining of the game when ur at the blue screen and when u appear it should show the host avatar and everyones should be an x
HAHAHAHAHA i laugh at ur newbieness
XBOX Live Gamertag: Soldiersbane
_-KIERON-_

Post by _-KIERON-_ »

heres a way that works get somone in your party who has the xbox connected through a laptop or pc for its internet then get them to download zone alarm pro then go to zones in firewall tab and add ip addresses 207.46.246.6 and 65.59.232.6 and 65.59.234.161 not sure if u need all of them but it will still work get them to add them all and make them trusted then get them to add your ip address into trusted which can be found at http://whatismyip.com/ then get them to go to main in firewalls on zonealarm and put internet zone security on high and in zones anything that says new network or network conection set it on internet rather than trusted and start matchmaking and you will never be standbyed again with this or host modded :D use this for good and not for evil :D because xbox live is starting to realy suck now with so many chaters.
halo1freak3

Post by halo1freak3 »

this is a bumb, but the way i beat standby, is standby myslef to lag them out, sometimes it works sometimes it doesent..... mostly luck
modders will take down bill gates empire!
galvination

Post by galvination »

heres a way that works get somone in your party who has the xbox connected through a laptop or pc for its internet then get them to download zone alarm pro then go to zones in firewall tab and add ip addresses 207.46.246.6 and 65.59.232.6 and 65.59.234.161 not sure if u need all of them but it will still work get them to add them all and make them trusted then get them to add your ip address into trusted which can be found at http://whatismyip.com/ then get them to go to main in firewalls on zonealarm and put internet zone security on high and in zones anything that says new network or network conection set it on internet rather than trusted and start matchmaking and you will never be standbyed again with this or host modded use this for good and not for evil because xbox live is starting to realy suck now with so many chaters.
zonealarm is used by bridgers... ban mb?
boomer3bs

omfg you are stupid

Post by boomer3bs »

ok first of all im going to explain the loading steps

ok #1 finds your highest rank in the party that will be the level area you go against

#2 picks a level

#3 DECIDES HOST

#4 loads game

and next tapping a does not do any thing if you know anything you will rip out your brain
standbyers can steal host by standbying in stage 3

now brigers can insure host and complitely obliterate standbyers and modders
RaVNzCRoFT

Grunge Pyre

Post by RaVNzCRoFT »

Please don't bump old topics...