OFF the map

Post gamesaves, gametypes, and anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else.
Infern0

Designer Pyre

Post by Infern0 »

^Omfg^
doombledore

Post by doombledore »

..l.. f*ck everyone whos not tellin us ill find the f*cking room my own f*cking self and then post it
dude2012789

Post by dude2012789 »

how do u do it?????????????????????
Chaos_Dragon_Prodigy

Post by Chaos_Dragon_Prodigy »

good luck dumbdore
Prsn

Post by Prsn »

Wait what.... This is a CE mp right?
AgentSmith15

Post by AgentSmith15 »

This is sad guys.......In your base on the top floor you will see a red square on the wall side step into it.
What is this mods name is it sneak?
Veggie

Post by Veggie »

doombledore wrote:..l.. f*ck everyone whos not tellin us ill find the f*cking room my own f*cking self and then post it
LMAO, it's so funny that you actually think there is a secret room. HAHAHAHAHAH

Make sure you F*cking post it for F*cking everyone to F*cking see, even when they F*cking don't want F*cking to F*ckin see it.. hahaha
=-=-=-My Names on XBC: Veggie
=-=-=-Halo 2 Names: tF Harry, Silent Assasin
VISIT MY H2 CLANSITE: www.halo2tf.tk
GIjoe2

Post by GIjoe2 »

I can assure you there is a secret room, but i will watch you suffer!! na, just pm me and ill tell u, i love that little pm box that comes up. :roll:
{D3}Hunta

Post by {D3}Hunta »

I really dont think there is any secret room, as ppl have already said, if there ever WAS a secret room, it would have already been posted somewhere. i kinda get the feeling that that pic was taken with a mod or wasn't in sidewinder at all!

As far as i'm concerned the secret room is fake, i know if i knew about sommin like that i'd be posting it EVERYWHERE, these guys just sound too suspicious.
Sig too Big
GIjoe2

Post by GIjoe2 »

HA HA AH, not to be mean or anything, but if you looked at the picture closer, it reveals that that map is infact not sidewinder but a ce lookalike called SNEAK, os dont go searching for something thats not there. Its just another ce map wth a secret room.
nene

Post by nene »

its sneak.beta the map not sidewinder
BladeofHate

Post by BladeofHate »

{D3}Hunta wrote:I really dont think there is any secret room, as ppl have already said, if there ever WAS a secret room, it would have already been posted somewhere. i kinda get the feeling that that pic was taken with a mod or wasn't in sidewinder at all!

As far as i'm concerned the secret room is fake, i know if i knew about sommin like that i'd be posting it EVERYWHERE, these guys just sound too suspicious.
think about it... it's a SECRET room! just like with Sewers! no1 will tell u where the secret room is, because its a SECRET!!! Unless u find some1 in CE that'll tell you!

i have been to this secret room, and if u c me on CE anytime soon, i will show u. I'm {DE}Blade. good luck finding it! imma sit back and watch u guys suffer.... :twisted:
Babies and small children devour fear. That is why I fear them.
sir salami

Post by sir salami »

[quote="{D3}Hunta"]I really dont think there is any secret room, as ppl have already said, if there ever WAS a secret room, it would have already been posted somewhere. i kinda get the feeling that that pic was taken with a mod or wasn't in sidewinder at all!

As far as i'm concerned the secret room is fake, i know if i knew about sommin like that i'd be posting it EVERYWHERE, these guys just sound too suspicious.[/quote]

dude y do u even care if u dont belive then leave no1 realy cares what u think
Attachments
f*** u
f*** u
1073942606__big_goofy.gif (14.28 KiB) Viewed 1989 times
A little peice of paper with a picure drawn flows on down the street till the wind is gone and the memory now is like the picture was then whene the papers crumbled up it cant be perfect again-linkin park:forgotten
Wing-2

Post by Wing-2 »

Pirate voice
I my self have seen the secret room... but it be a cold day in hell before a I tell anyone.
a tree

Location: In a park and trying to reson with a dog about not....

Post by a tree »

OMFG THERE IS A SECRET ROOM!!! just go on ce make a sever asking how to get there and wait for someone 2 come ,its that easy
My mom was killed by a tree hater with a chian saw*cry* FULL METAL ALCHEMIST ROCKS!
Trees cant spall we were all noobs once (i take no credit for the sign) ( i hate Burial Mounds and Ascension)
[RE]Shogun

Post by [RE]Shogun »

GIjoe2 wrote:I can assure you there is a secret room, but i will watch you suffer!! na, just pm me and ill tell u, i love that little pm box that comes up. :roll:
haha you just make me larf :P
zack6924

Post by zack6924 »

I know if there is a secret room u would see it in spark edit nope I see no secret room :p
cfrogg

Post by cfrogg »

theres a secret room in infinity but.....its not that great.

by the way how the fluke do u get online in halo ce mine is only LAN i downloaded it sumwhere?

i dunno
hitman-new

Post by hitman-new »

I would appreciate it if someone would just spill the beans and tell us all...I think I'm getting kinda tired waiting for someone to do so and if I don't...I might as well leave this topic :D
Dead XXX Matt

Post by Dead XXX Matt »

no secret room, like veggie said, how could you even belive this bull shit? Its fake, its so easy to get out of sidewinder.. if it is real, you'd post a video