(skin) My Halo 2 & 3 ish Marine

Halo PC uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Use PPF always, unless the map is rebuilt.
00m9

(skin) My Halo 2 & 3 ish Marine

Post by 00m9 »

Since my computer is broken and dont have maximum speed... i cant take a ingame screen shot. So i will describe what i can. I added new textures (duh) with halo 3 camofloge. I made the Marine hud disapear for good and color everything according to what halo 3 or 2 look like. Honestly, i am trying to make halo 3 but they end up looking more halo 2. i suck at modeling so please someone make the model. i made this 100% out of scratch and please give me credit for your personal use. Oh and one more thing, can someone post (detailed) pic for me with good graphic card? thanks
Attachments
in-game screen shot might look something like this btw
in-game screen shot might look something like this btw
marine.rar
(172.49 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
WaeV

Advisor

Re: (skin) My Halo 2 & 3 ish Marine

Post by WaeV »

Sure, why not.

Also, looking at the dds files it seems as though the helmet and arms were simply recolored. the torso would have been the only part i could see as being from scratch.
obj1

Post by obj1 »

can you make the helmet look exactly like the one on the 1st pic....and yeah the arms need a little re-skining
Amit

Post by Amit »

I really like the reskin. I'll be adding this to my game seeing as there haven't been many reskin/remodels of the marine.
obj1

Post by obj1 »

ooo i can make the model with your skin if yo want..lets work on a halo wars marine!!YES!!
00m9

Post by 00m9 »

obj1 wrote:ooo i can make the model with your skin if yo want..lets work on a halo wars marine!!YES!!
sure i will totally do that, but u have to make the model first, so i can match with the halo wars skin
peta-182

Post by peta-182 »

Can you make a skin for Sergeant Johnson's arms too?
Myspace|Youtube Profile
Philly wrote: :evil: Don't insult the plasma riflez. I like plasma rifles. Do you like plasma rifles?