[MAP] - Rose tinted Gephyrophobia

Halo PC uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Use PPF always, unless the map is rebuilt.
uk_rose

[MAP] - Rose tinted Gephyrophobia

Post by uk_rose »

Welcome to the Rose tinted Gephyrophobia.

This mod has been running on one of my servers for a little while now and has proven quite popular.

The changes and mods are alot more visual this time rather than added scenery (although I have included a platform level half way down to the bottom). The idea being that the map is mostly playable to all, whether they have the modded version or not.

Gephy is a huge map and I have attempted to open up all 3 levels to play. The mod is designed for a team slayer format with the target marked, this way you should have some hope of finding the next person to kill.

You don't have to worry about falling off the bridges and dying anymore, but be warned, it's a long drop to the bottom.

Screenies;

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MOD IS BEST PLAYED ON THE SERVER;

!![%FUN]_MODS_EXTREME - Gephy&fly BG

OR YOU WON'T SEE THE PORT MARKINGS.

There is also a Bloodgulch map in the cycle at the moment to break up play.

The download is available from http://rose1.clanservers.com

Please post feedback

Cheers

Rose
XXX

PS, be warned, don't stare too long at the hog skins, the movement creeps me out and makes me feel just a bit queasy.
darklee160
Readers Club

Re: [MAP] - Rose tinted Gephyrophobia

Post by darklee160 »

kool ill try it once i get my full installed on my pc
doctorchalupa

Re: [MAP] - Rose tinted Gephyrophobia

Post by doctorchalupa »

looks really cool except i dont like the fact that you can walk on top and bottom of the map