6 Pistol models (1st models)

Halo PC uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Use PPF always, unless the map is rebuilt.
The_Sandman

Re: 6 Pistol models (1st models)

Post by The_Sandman »

Yeah sure, they actually look better in a modeling program than ingame. Rather stupid actually.
"Now the first thing to do when you're being stalked by an ugly mob with raspberries is to...Release the tiger!" - Monty Python's self defense against fresh fruit.
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Put this in your signature if you are in the 8% that listen to REAL music.
botternub

Post by botternub »

[RR]RedRene wrote:botternub, have you actually released anything yet?

Nice job for a first though Sandman.

i dont like realeasing my stuff. i do have some models i can show you later... ill have to go diggin thru my comp at home.
Corvette19

Snitch!

Post by Corvette19 »

Just because he hasn't released anything doesn't mean he can't give constructive feedback.
Xfire = corvette19
WaeV wrote:Mess around with stuff, make exceptions, get messy! Do something we've never seen before.
DeadHamster

Snitch! Advisor Articulatist 500

Post by DeadHamster »

lol, that made me laugh

Also, botter, why does it matter what model a remodeler uses to make a weapon, since the original state of weapon tags are completely pointless. You can make an automatic weapon out a sniper, or even duplicate the sniper mod2 tag and re-assign a new weapon to use it. There's no reason why a sniper model can't be used as an automatic weapon assuming it looks the part, the stock tags don't determine the weapon for any good modder.

And these are a good start, keep it up. It's always good to see someone start modeling, most people are intimidated by it.
botternub

Post by botternub »

so you are saying i could use the sniper to remodel a weapon then have it injected in the place of for example my AR?