[Halo PC Mod]My Halo Project

Halo PC uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Use PPF always, unless the map is rebuilt.
bcnipod

Post by bcnipod »

I still think that his mod is not anywhere near being completed.
Twitter: Dirk Gently | Major lulz
Mr. Brightside: Worst mod I've seen since 'Nam.
Website
Brendando

Post by Brendando »

bcnipod wrote:I still think that his mod is not anywhere near being completed.
I agree. And that's one of the main reasons I didn't grade it hugely well.
Life is like a chocolate;
over-valued, wrapped in sweet pretenses,
and full of unknown substances;
all consumed too soon, before you've realised what you've done.
botternub

Post by botternub »

looks nice to me : P
Pepsi

Snitch! Wordewatician 500

Post by Pepsi »

bcnipod wrote:Developer, some of these look familiar to me. Like Crytic said, this looks a lot like Pepsi's work and I might be curious to see what he has to say about this mod.
its looks like someone took redux/ftw and tried to rebuild onto it? im will to bet if you checked the sky RGB values of this vs. FTW you notice the simularitys. Also, damnation looks like a carbon copy of mine in lighting.

In the end if he did copy values i dont really mind either so meh.
Life is not how you survive the storm, but how you dance in the rain
developer

Post by developer »

daamn it w\e. Anyway I wasn't trying to copy your mod and I thought you wouldn't mind it. And as for the values you said about I don't know how did I got them " the same "... Also as far for the redux\ftw rebuild thing If it was true I wasn't going to ruin it , but make it better. I agree , this mod is pretty bad overall , but I just posted it to show people I'm trying to do something. And as far for any news... here are some pics anyway to prove that I wasn't going to ruin it... And about your "carbon copy" ... I didn't even touched it's lightmaps.

There ... you happy now?

EDIT : Also this mod isn't better than yours ,cause of the ... both of us know. So , what about finishing this conversation?
Sig over height limit.
Cryticfarm

Post by Cryticfarm »

You've done it again. Shderswaps. turn on all dynamic lights. Small sky tweaks. BTW, I'm guessing you got redux or soemthign and started coping values and looking at the bitmaps. Also, the cliff look like wood, and the wood texture doesn't look that tilable.
Also, wheres mai h3 buble shild?
developer

Post by developer »

1st - I didn't used shaderswaps.
2nd - I WILL do anything I like to the lights , even thoe you don't like it.
3rd - I don't got redux neither ftw or redux dc.
4th - What is the bubble shield you are talking about?
and 5th - This doesn't concern you and I wasn't going to post those pics here , okay? If you don't like my skinning then don't watch it.

Edit : thnx for telling me about the cliff rock, fixed.
Sig over height limit.
Mr.Brightside
Readers Club

Post by Mr.Brightside »

developer wrote:1st - I didn't used shaderswaps.
2nd - I WILL do anything I like to the lights , even thoe you don't like it.
3rd - I don't got redux neither ftw or redux dc.
4th - What is the bubble shield you are talking about?
and 5th - This doesn't concern you and I wasn't going to post those pics here , okay? If you don't like my skinning then don't watch it.

Edit : thnx for telling me about the cliff rock, fixed.
Dude you're a ****. I won't explain, it's just as simple as that.

Go away.
But I still hear the deafening drums of war onward every twisted spoke
Brendando

Post by Brendando »

I don't understand. I think the pics look really nice. I'm just going to point out that although Pepsi did do all these things first, that doesn't make them singly possible only to him. He does them very well, but they are not specifically his, as far as I knew? What kind of grudge is it exactly that you hold against developer? Because at the moment, that's the only way I can think to explain some of the responses he's getting.
Life is like a chocolate;
over-valued, wrapped in sweet pretenses,
and full of unknown substances;
all consumed too soon, before you've realised what you've done.
[RR]RedRene

Post by [RR]RedRene »

Mr.Brightside wrote:

Go away.
No, it's not. Explain to him why he is, because your Critique is really starting to irritate me.

And why don't You go? Had enough of Crappy Mod's? You could just 'Leave'.

I've seen some of your stuff before Dev, and I didn't like the fact 90% of it was done for PM7, but it's kinda...bleish, I don't like Shiny, maybe something more Rusty and Dark?
Pepsi

Snitch! Wordewatician 500

Post by Pepsi »

why not ask him why he was banned from the site... twice? FTD of Philly's is like a Redux/FTW thing but he doesnt catch shit for it? Know why? Cause he built his from the ground up and also HIS OWN CUSTOM IDEAS AND CONTENT!
Life is not how you survive the storm, but how you dance in the rain
bcnipod

Post by bcnipod »

I agree with what Brightside said, there is a reason why you were banned from this site twice, you are getting close to a third with this :\ Pepsi prolly does not like the fact that you are using some of his work and calling it your own.
Twitter: Dirk Gently | Major lulz
Mr. Brightside: Worst mod I've seen since 'Nam.
Website
DeadHamster

Snitch! Advisor Articulatist 500

Post by DeadHamster »

You guys are pathetic holding grudges against the kid. The only person I could agree with being spiteful towards this is Pepsi, considering there is a possibility he may have taken some of his work and that it looks very similar to a mod he put a ton of work into

The rest of you have no reason other then to agree with Pepsi or to beat on the kid for being annoying in the past.

Why don't you guys stop spamming this thread with unfounded claims of theft, and comment on the mod, until a time if/when you have some form of proof that anything is stolen. K? How's that sound?
Mr.Brightside
Readers Club

Post by Mr.Brightside »

DeadHamster wrote:You guys are pathetic holding grudges against the kid. The only person I could agree with being spiteful towards this is Pepsi, considering there is a possibility he may have taken some of his work and that it looks very similar to a mod he put a ton of work into

The rest of you have no reason other then to agree with Pepsi or to beat on the kid for being annoying in the past.

Why don't you guys stop spamming this thread with unfounded claims of theft, and comment on the mod, until a time if/when you have some form of proof that anything is stolen. K? How's that sound?
Nahh. I don't agree with that. Sorry.

[RR]RedRene wrote:
Mr.Brightside wrote:

Go away.
No, it's not. Explain to him why he is, because your Critique is really starting to irritate me.

I've seen some of your stuff before Dev, and I didn't like the fact 90% of it was done for PM7, but it's kinda...bleish, I don't like Shiny, maybe something more Rusty and Dark?
If you don't like my critique, then you go away. Stick around this site more often and you would know why developer has been banned twice.

One thing I hate is when people post a mod and EXPECT critique on it and then ***** when I tell them true my true honesty.

...and even if that was his own content, it's like a complete FTW boot-leg. It wouldn't be interesting. or original at all.
botternub

Post by botternub »

maybe its just that when you post critique youre usually an arse

how about u be quiet and suck the hamster weiner ktxbai
guysullavin

Post by guysullavin »

botternub wrote:maybe its just that when you post critique youre usually an arse

how about u be quiet and suck the hamster weiner ktxbai
wow,, i mean, im not the biggest fan of mr brightside, but i tolerate him, and i accept his criticism, but damn dude, thats just going too far... and deadhamster didnt do anything so why did you include him!?
Not Removing until Prototype comes out. Started 1/7/2009
obj1: DUDE'S GOT A POINT....I GIVE THIS PRODUCT A TRY....HELL WHAT COULD GO WRONG!
waev: caps lock might
InvaderVeex

Post by InvaderVeex »

Had this same problem on Halomaps...

Brightside, calling somebody a name and saying go away is not critique. Don't come saying that shit.

As for giving critique on somebody elses, I hope you don't tell then to go away, either. Tell the your honest opintion of WHAT THEY SHOULD DO, as in add on or restart, or watch a tutorial. At least over at Halomaps chains and selentic had brains.

I can already tell this is going to be locked.
[RR]RedRene

Post by [RR]RedRene »

Mr.Brightside wrote:
[RR]RedRene wrote:
Mr.Brightside wrote:

Go away.

If you don't like my critique, then you go away. Stick around this site more often and you would know why developer has been banned twice.

One thing I hate is when people post a mod and EXPECT critique on it and then ***** when I tell them true my true honesty.

...and even if that was his own content, it's like a complete FTW boot-leg. It wouldn't be interesting. or original at all.
I don't have to put up with your Critique, that's the main thing, other's have too, and it's not my fault HaloMods just stop's working for me at Month's at a time, and I know he's been banned Twice, no that I care much as to why.
Mr.Brightside
Readers Club

Post by Mr.Brightside »

[RR]RedRene wrote:
Mr.Brightside wrote:
[RR]RedRene wrote:
Mr.Brightside wrote:

Go away.

I don't have to put up with your Critique, that's the main thing, other's have too, and it's not my fault HaloMods just stop's working for me at Month's at a time, and I know he's been banned Twice, no that I care much as to why.
If you don't have to put up with it, mind your own business. Duhhh.
[RR]RedRene

Post by [RR]RedRene »

Mr.Brightside wrote:
If you don't have to put up with it, mind your own business. Duhhh.
InvaderVeex wrote:Had this same problem on Halomaps...

Brightside, calling somebody a name and saying go away is not critique. Don't come saying that ****.

As for giving critique on somebody elses, I hope you don't tell then to go away, either. Tell the your honest opintion of WHAT THEY SHOULD DO, as in add on or restart, or watch a tutorial. At least over at Halomaps chains and selentic had brains.

I can already tell this is going to be locked.