[Model] P-90 Submachine Gun

Halo PC uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Use PPF always, unless the map is rebuilt.
UPS

[Model] P-90 Submachine Gun

Post by UPS »

This one is a bit better than my last. :wink:
Remodeled AR to look like a P-90. Since I'm not that experienced, I decided not to even attempt putting the clip on the top of the gun. Think of it as a futuristic P-90 :D
Image Reference(s):
http://sgr.hl2files.com/pics/p90.jpg
http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/imgs/p90.jpg
http://www.rkba.org/guns/principles/images/p90.jpg

Also, if anyone could tell me how to fix the ammo counter, or even better, if anyone could tell me how to hide the ammo counter because its kinda messed up-ish, that would be awesome.

~UPSy
Attachments
P-90 Assault Rifle.rar
Model file. REPLACES ASSAULT RIFLE_FP
(47.68 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
Pictures
Pictures
P90.JPG (23.86 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
Crabclaws

Post by Crabclaws »

Dude thats awesome can I skin it for u?
UPS

Post by UPS »

EDIT: See below posts for Alpha.
Last edited by UPS on Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BKSeath

Post by BKSeath »

nice job on tat ill giv u it 9/10
Crabclaws

Post by Crabclaws »

Do you want me to skin V1 or V2?
UPS

Post by UPS »

Ok, I have tweaked it a bunch. Here's the Alpha.
So far, there are two main problems. I circled in red the stretch. I went over this over and over again, and this is the best I could come up with. I tried to bring it back, but that ended up making even more parts look stretched. I also circled in yellow the ammo counter. If someone could tell me how to hide the ammo counter completely, that would be a big help.
Attachments
Picture Update
Picture Update
P-90 Alpha.JPG (37.03 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
P-90 Alpha.rar
Model Update
(95.65 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
Crabclaws

Post by Crabclaws »

I'm guessing you want me to skin the P-90 Alpha or the newest post right?
UPS

Post by UPS »

That works. I deleted the other ones so I didn't have like 500 downloads on here >.>
benji000

Post by benji000 »

Looks great!!! Skinning it would make it more awesome. :D
youhoo7

Post by youhoo7 »

ups those opinions mean nothing from those ppl, there obviously noobs and have no sence of modeling a good weapon. aside from that your model is eehhh ok at most, try seperating the model altodether into seperate pieces, but dontstrech any virticies, then model each piece tot he required shape, then reasemble, now about the meter, there is a solid vert in there that is imposible to delete, but there is a way to move that entire part of the meter, you have to do delect by groups, and that meter is in a seperate group, i have only found this doable in milkshape though, so if you are misfit, ac 3d, or any other modeling program there is nothing you can do,but once again i do use milkshape, witch does have the option to seperate groups, and i can give you an obj file of the are with the meter removed with out any strey verts,...

ok now for you model again this one is actualy very crudy, its all streched and slopy, if you dont have photoshop with the dds plugin, i suggest getting gimp, and dxt bmp, a skin would make this model alot nicerbut still you need to add some things to it so it looks more like a p90...i personaly would not download this model cause it is porly made i give it about a 4/10 with a skin you maby mite get a 5/10..
We
HK-47

Post by HK-47 »

youhoo7 wrote:ups those opinions mean nothing from those ppl, there obviously noobs and have no sence of modeling a good weapon. aside from that your model is eehhh ok at most, try seperating the model altodether into seperate pieces, but dontstrech any virticies, then model each piece tot he required shape, then reasemble, now about the meter, there is a solid vert in there that is imposible to delete, but there is a way to move that entire part of the meter, you have to do delect by groups, and that meter is in a seperate group, i have only found this doable in milkshape though, so if you are misfit, ac 3d, or any other modeling program there is nothing you can do,but once again i do use milkshape, witch does have the option to seperate groups, and i can give you an obj file of the are with the meter removed with out any strey verts,...

ok now for you model again this one is actualy very crudy, its all streched and slopy, if you dont have photoshop with the dds plugin, i suggest getting gimp, and dxt bmp, a skin would make this model alot nicerbut still you need to add some things to it so it looks more like a p90...i personaly would not download this model cause it is porly made i give it about a 4/10 with a skin you maby mite get a 5/10..
You're kidding, Right? Your Model was really bad. He deserves a 10 compared to yours :\.

7/10 man, i like it, but it needs a skin.
Thanks LT.
Butt Cancer

Location: Kicking Ass in Canada with my best freind Chuck Norris!

Post by Butt Cancer »

hey that looks great nice remodel man.

8/10
i like rice
peow130
Readers Club

Post by peow130 »

Great remodel, but the 2nd curve in the front of the stock should be farther forward, like in alll your pictures.
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Put this in your signature if you are in the 8% that listen to REAL music.
rmb7

Post by rmb7 »

hi ups whats up thats awsome lol 9/10 but it still needs a little work and a skin well good job anyway
Airtroops Clan Forum :)

Liberal Guns Clan Forum :(

:)= forum is running
:(=forum is not running
wasserbrunner

Critic

Post by wasserbrunner »

fp pic?